Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM
  • 14 Replies

angryhi     i pay childsupport for my husbands child he's not able at the moment.,and i feel like a fool even though child support is being paid the childs mother still won't let him see the child,and also said that if my husband now when he was single that if he gets married he won't see his child anymore cause the child don't need a stepmom

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinbugg
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Stop paying his child support and he can: A) find a way to pay it himself or B) suffer the consequences of arrearages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

What does his CO say? Unfortunately you can't withhold support if the other parent withholds visitation.

rose0919
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:51 PM

is there a co?

stepoff00
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU COME TO FIND OUT THE CASE WORKER FOR HIS CHILD SUPPORT HAPPENS TO BE THE CHILDS' MOTHER COUSIN SO SHE DOES'NT REALLY CARE IF HE SEE HIS CHILD OR NOT SHE JUS WANT HIM TO PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT SO THAT GHETTO,BUT I'VE TRIED TO TELL HIM TO TALK TO SOMEONE OF HIGHER ATHORITY,BUT HE DON'T WON'T TO GO THRU ALL THAT SO I'M LIKE OH WELL GO TO JAIL THEN CAUSE I AINT PAYING ITshouting

SKYSMOM22308
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

she cant do that if  he pays  child support  or you do  as long as you can prove its being paid  you can take her to court  and  the juge will make her give him vissataion

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

CS and visitation are two seperate issues. He needs to get a CO, if there is one and BM isn't following it then he needs to file contempt of court.

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Even if child support isn't being paid she can't legally without visitation. They are two seperate issues.

Quoting SKYSMOM22308:

she cant do that if  he pays  child support  or you do  as long as you can prove its being paid  you can take her to court  and  the juge will make her give him vissataion

packermomof2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, no child NEEDS a SM...

Visitation and CS are separate.  Her cousins job is to enforce CS, not visitation

lnr187
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM

he needs to take her to court. child support and visitation have nothing to do with each other. he can go to court to stop paying support (but will probably be unsuccessful) and he needs to fight for visitation. if there is already a court order that gives him visitation, then she can't withold it.

stepoff00
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE FEEDBACK NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE MY OWN ENFORCEMENT LIKE I WAS IN THE BEGINNING JUST WANTED YALL'S OPINION FIRST.SO THANK YALL VERY MUCH I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. IT'S GOOD TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS LIKE YOU GUYS .STRESS IS NOT AN ISSUE ANYMORE.ALL IT TAKE IS SOMEONE TO TALK TO ,TO TAKE THE STRESS AWAYgroup hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN