Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 50 Replies
What are yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelmommy2806
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I think ours is going to be pretty laid back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Not too much. Sunday after church we will all go out to eat for my amazing husbands bday :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Tomorrow, my kids and I are going to Sea World with my cousin and her kids. After Sea World, we're heading straight to my former MIL's house for dinner. On Sunday, we're going to the mall for pictures with Santa, if they fit into my budget, but that's the only thing planned for that day.

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I have a workshop tomorrow for the parents of special needs children to help navigate all of the services available and which are best for each situation. After that they're having a "gentle" santa party. Basically it's a Santa to visit and a Christmas party for special needs kids who would otherwise not be able to see Santa (the mall is just too much for DD and her special needs). SD is gonna be with BM this weekend, so I'm a little bummed she won't be seeing Santa. She's 12, but due to her special needs is developmentally about 8-9 and still believes in Santa. So, we're gonna have to make a special trip to the mall one of these days for her to see Santa too.

Sunday we're relaxing at home before the weekend starts up again. 

laughnchica
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Dropping DFs daughter off for a week with her Nana and going to DFs military Christmas party. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Awesome!

Quoting saywhat2102:

Not too much. Sunday after church we will all go out to eat for my amazing husbands bday :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds fun!

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

Tomorrow, my kids and I are going to Sea World with my cousin and her kids. After Sea World, we're heading straight to my former MIL's house for dinner. On Sunday, we're going to the mall for pictures with Santa, if they fit into my budget, but that's the only thing planned for that day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Aww, very sweet.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I have a workshop tomorrow for the parents of special needs children to help navigate all of the services available and which are best for each situation. After that they're having a "gentle" santa party. Basically it's a Santa to visit and a Christmas party for special needs kids who would otherwise not be able to see Santa (the mall is just too much for DD and her special needs). SD is gonna be with BM this weekend, so I'm a little bummed she won't be seeing Santa. She's 12, but due to her special needs is developmentally about 8-9 and still believes in Santa. So, we're gonna have to make a special trip to the mall one of these days for her to see Santa too.

Sunday we're relaxing at home before the weekend starts up again. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Fun :)

Quoting laughnchica:

Dropping DFs daughter off for a week with her Nana and going to DFs military Christmas party. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adamsmom0116
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Tonight SS has a wrestling dual. Tomorrow same SS has a different wrestling tournament in a different town about an hour and a half away. Other SS has a basketball tournament as well, different direction as the wrestling tournament of course. Tomorrow night is my work Christmas party.

I'm sure after church on Sunday we will have the grocery shopping and house cleaning marathon, provided no one has plans they haven't told me about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured