Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

As a BM this pisses me off

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 32 Replies
SS14 just came home from his EOW visit with BM. (Skids live with us) he said " BM asked me if I wanted to go to train garden, I said no" so she took - get this- her husbands ex- wife's kid. Yes, instead of spending time with HER SON she took her husbands ex-wife's kid not skid ( his ex remarried & had kid) to a train garden while he stayed home & played Xbox. Wth? Can ANYONE explain that to me???? As a mother who only sees your son EOW why!?????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessiesluv
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:35 PM
4 moms liked this

Well... he didn't want to go. lol

Mommyof5247
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Why did BM want to be at the train garden so much? Was she meeting someone there?
tlj63
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM
I have no idea. I just think that as a mom who only sees her son EOW & complains that he doesn't talk to her, etc (cause he's a teenager) that you would choose to spend time with him & not your husbands ex wife's kid who she sees ( according to skids) all the time.

Quoting Mommyof5247:

Why did BM want to be at the train garden so much? Was she meeting someone there?

tlj63
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Of course not he is 14. Lol but as a mom wouldn't you want to do something with your son?

Quoting jessiesluv:

Well... he didn't want to go. lol

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Is SS14 complaining? 

Mommyof5247
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
True. I'd much rather spend time with my kid before a friends kid.

Quoting tlj63:

I have no idea. I just think that as a mom who only sees her son EOW & complains that he doesn't talk to her, etc (cause he's a teenager) that you would choose to spend time with him & not your husbands ex wife's kid who she sees ( according to skids) all the time.

Quoting Mommyof5247:

tlj63
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Honestly it didn't seen like it. Obviously I didn't say anything to him or react in any way, however on some level I think it bothers him. He's not exactly a talker. I am just venting here. I am a BM & his SM and I can't imagine not making my own kid a priority in the EOW that I see him. That's all.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

Is SS14 complaining? 

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:15 PM

At 14 he clearly had better things he wanted to do and I doubt all day with mom is what he would have preferred. Don't most 14 years have lots of other activities participating in?

Quoting tlj63:

Honestly it didn't seen like it. Obviously I didn't say anything to him or react in any way, however on some level I think it bothers him. He's not exactly a talker. I am just venting here. I am a BM & his SM and I can't imagine not making my own kid a priority in the EOW that I see him. That's all.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

Is SS14 complaining? 

Wife, Mother and Career Woman living in Jamaica

tlj63
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Yes, exactly I care about SS14 and it bothers me that his BM wouldn't choose him over her BFF's husbands ex-wife's kid.

Quoting Mommyof5247:

True. I'd much rather spend time with my kid before a friends kid.

Quoting tlj63:

Quoting Mommyof5247:

tlj63
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I see your point, teens aren't exactly thrilled about spending time with parents, but she refuses to drive him anywhere & could have chosen a time when he wasn't there to hang with her husbands ex wife's kid. For me, (my kids r 26 & 23- I would have made other arrangemts and spent some time with him as she sees him only 4 days per month.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

At 14 he clearly had better things he wanted to do and I doubt all day with mom is what he would have preferred. Don't most 14 years have lots of other activities participating in?

Quoting tlj63:

Quoting leegirl_jm:

Is SS14 complaining? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN