Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM was crazy... But she just crossed the line into psychopathic.

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
  • 121 Replies
DH has a google voice account where all texts and calls are documented automatically and forwarded to his phone. The only reason he has this number is to document texts from BM. And she is the only person beside him and I that have that number. We made the number up ourselves. So the area code is local but the first 3 digits are entirely fabricated.

Tonight he gets a text on it from a number we don't know. It says "heyy :)"

Right away he figures it's BM with a new number or one if her friends. It can't be a random wrong number bc the number is not actually a local number. And again, BM is the only other person who has this number.

So DH asked who it is.

She says she's the girl he met a couple of weeks ago at 7 Eleven.

DH played along.

She kept asking if he wanted to have sex and offered to pick him up. He told her to come get him. But first she wanted a pic of his *you know what*. She sent him a pic of a girl she obviously googled because the chick looked like a model and it was obviously professionally taken and touched up. Also sends him a cleavage pic of a dif girl. He sent her a picture of a rooster.

Finally after her begging for a dick pic and him saying no in various ways... She admits it's BM.

Then says she can't wait to show these to his wife to let me know he's a cheating bastard. Etc. She says she won't show them to me if he takes her up on her offer. (last post about the parenting time plan) he says no. She says she'll have sex with him if he takes what she's giving him. He tells her she's crazy. She started sending him pics of herself. (clothed, thank god)

She thinks she's going to show me the texts and I'm gonna kick him out.

She admitted to trying to ruin his life. He told her I knew about the texts. I'd been reading them the whole time. She doesn't believe him.

So he wants to take the texts to the guy they were working with from FOC.

I really wanted to post screen shots of the texts here. But I'm mobile and they don't show up big enough to read. If enough ppl wanna see them I'll put them up tomorrow when I can use the computer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammyJK
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Omg!
Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Let me know if you guys can read this? If so I'll post them all. But... There's a lot!!
Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:55 AM

By the way, that name is the fake name she made up.

The email she gave DH... She spelled Courtney wrong. She left out the 'R'.

She also made a fb for this girl. But didn't add pics or friends. Weird.
Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:00 AM

TigaHotty85
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats just Fing nuts! lmao... funny how she was trying to get your DH into trouble by "Trying" to get him to send her a picture of his "Junk".  She could of used it in her favor if he had. I myself hate the whole "Sexting" crap and sending nude photos like that anyways. Good thing tho that you guys have that account and can also prove that at the end with the "Same" screen name her admitting that it is in fact BM and she "Herself" sent nude pic's and trying to throw "Sex" into it if he goes along with it........ what gets me is the fact that if he had "Wanted" her.... uh.... wouldn't he still be with her? Comon now! lmao!! You are right, she is crazy. Just keep documenting everything, its all gonna look bad on her in the end anyways. Good Luck!

((Ps, Yes, I myself could read the text pic above. Not sure if many else will, but I could. Just so you know))

Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Sunivondea
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)