Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Being SM is a blessing to me!!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
3 moms liked this
Its been awhile I posted on here but things are going great for us and, the holidays are almost here which I look forward to it with my stepkids. I hate referring the kids to that because I see them as my own after nine years I feel that thier mine. My SS is closer to BM which she buys him beer & pot anytime he wants it To me, she isn't smart at all to do that for her own son but I expect it from her afterall she married a drug dealer who went to prison twice for the same charges and now comes out on weekend passes. What I had given to kids she can never done what I had all these years for my kids, its too late their 21 and 18 all grown up. Both of them live at home, SD in college and working full-time and SS works but trying to get into school soon. I push the kids when it comes to education because I want them to succeed int life and not work at a minimum wage job for the rest of their life. So I know that God has blessed me with the family I have and no one can never take it from me.
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Emyles
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM
You have been a parent figure in their life and seemed to have big a big part in it; good for you! I am happy you feel its a blessings, I think so too; I think I have a beautiful family.
Ss might be going through a phase and one day (hopefully soon) he will come out of it and won't be on pot or drink so much beer anymore! Never give up on him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Being a step mom is a blessing and I am glad that you feel that way.

KellyReedy
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM

:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN