Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some more insight!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 28 Replies
If you were a young SM, lets say currently 25 with two skids (10&12), one 6 yo, one 3 yo and one on the way in 5 mos, would you feel overwhelmed???

My two youngest are the two older skids in this scenario. They really want to come home and have ever since their father tricked me. (Long story, he got physical custody because the judge didn't want to uproot them and I didn't have a lawyer) There is no reason for me to not have my kids other than he decided our temporary arrangement wasn't temporary when I had everything in place for them to return. My kids are miserable with the constant barrage of people, family members (even an ex husband once) living with them for a few months and now kid #5 is on the way.

I want to talk to their STB SM and find out how she really feels about having all of them there full time. I know it's got to be rough and he's at work a lot. What would you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccasmly
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I've got to say I am a bit confused. It may be because I am doped up on meds right now but I'm not sure if you're talking about your BKs or SKs.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
o_O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notuseless
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

i would not bring that up right away i would first try to get to know her, then go from there. keep an open mind about her and dont judge her right off, she could be hearing very negitive things about you so you might have to show her you are good first.

pepper504
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I KNOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Quoting saywhat2102:

o_O

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Lol I QUIT! Lol :-D

Quoting pepper504:

I KNOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Quoting saywhat2102:

o_O

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammyJK
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Keep it between bps. Why involve sm?
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Huh?

lnr187
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM

it doesn't matter how overwhelmed she is, or if she wants all the kids around. what matters is what the court order says. if you want your kids, fight for them!

DannieLou
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I'm talking about my kids. I'm wondering how their SM feels about this whole situation.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

I've got to say I am a bit confused. It may be because I am doped up on meds right now but I'm not sure if you're talking about your BKs or SKs.

DannieLou
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Sorry, I'm still upset about what my kids told me over the weekend and I tend to ramble.

Quoting saywhat2102:

o_O
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)