Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

New!!

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi I thought I would chim in, I am new to joining. I am a mommy of 3 two are mine and one is my boyfriends. We have been co-parenting for a year now. I love our blended family but its alot of work. My children are 6 and 5. I share joint custody with my ex husband. My boyfriend and I also have his daughter 5 days out of the week. She is only two. So not only are we dealing with a blended family but the terrible twos and I hope I live through them lol. I really joined because I have times where I just need advice on how to deal with certain issues we have and I am sure other people have with the blended families, ex and just life in general.

Kassie

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tigress22304
Princess with Ms Kara
Today at 6:36 PM
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

welcome to the group!!!

and yes you will survive the terrible twos lol my dd is 8, she never did the terrible 2 stage however terror 3s and frightening 4s-she was alll about it!

Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Welcome!! :)

rebeccasmly
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Welcome!

Charli627
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Welcome to the group
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaKass3
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for the welcomes! Man after this weekend with kyndell I am unsure if I can handel the terrible twos lol. My kiddos never had them I guess I was lucky and now god sends them double time to me! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)