Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO is staying with...........

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

my so is starting a new job and it is in the town as his x wife and kids. his x wife is still single since the devorce 3 years ago and has flat told him that she was sorry that she devorced him and wants him back. we were friends befor he was devorced and got togeter a few months after his devorce. we have a two year old and i am 8 months pg. he is staying with a good friend of ours who happens to live on the same street as her five houses down. i already know he planns on spending most of his free time at her place because he dose have two kids with her and we havent been abit to see them since he got laid off in october. my worrie is she is going to try to use the kids and such to lure him back. because she has already been trying it i love him and trust hm but ohhh the worrie how do i make it so i stress less and keep the green monster from showing?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rose0919
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM

oh i was going to wait and let someone else say it but i cant . D I V O R C E, DOES, WORRY,PLANS,ABLE.  i would worry too if i were you

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Try to have a little faith in your SO.

Melina74
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Yes...keep a positive attitude!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Try to have a little faith in your SO.

punkin83
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I understand your concern. Honestly the best advice I can give you is that you have to give you DH the benefit of the doubt, that he is in fact there to spend time with his kids. There is no way for you to be a ghost and spy or to pry without showing the ugly green monster. And if you did show your insecurity it would probably be for nothing and then you'd be "the jealous one" He's married to you, and for a reason. Keep yourself busy hun. Start a project, spend time on CafeMom, keep a lighthearted attitude right now. It will serve you best. (:

jessiesluv
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

You  have more strength than me. That's a toughie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)