Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

can i flip the fule out now?? update

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 35 Replies

my dh told me last night since he is working in the same town as his x he was going to see his kids and have dinner overthere. i dont like it because she is one who wants to get back together, but he loves his kids and needs to spend time with them.

my best friend who he is staying with went to drop him off for dinner called to let me know that she answered the door in a teddy!! my best friend couldnt belive it, he said he has seen strippers wereing more clothes. He told me he will eather let me know further details. i trust my, dh but IF he dosnt make it back to my buddys house within the hour or so i dont think i can handle it. or am i over thinking this??? And were are the kids if she is dressed like that because he is Suppost to be meeting with them right?

will update...

He orrigenaly got laid off in october and our monthy income went from 3800 a month to 1100 and bills are closer to 1400. he is in the same town as her because he just started a new job and were flat broke. He dosnt have a phone (i grumble about that because i am a high risk pg and due any day) so were he dosnt have the money to take the kids out it wasnt an option for him and BM has forbid the kids to be at my bestfriends house. is the reason he went there

he called about TWO HOURS after tim called me. I asked how dinner went he said he hasnt ate, so i asked if he forgot about eating dinner with his kids. He replied no. Grrrrrrrr how to play the fishing game without letting him know what i know when i am the scared/pissed?? so i flat told him i dont understand. he blew up. He went off on how right i am that she just uses the kids to get to him and and what a bitch she is and that after the kids invited him to dinner tonight she had her mom take them for the night so it was a ruse to get him to her house, he is sick of her manupulating the kids and all. About fiffteen minuets into his rant my phone died. I called him back about half hour later on tims phone and asked what the hell that was about. He told me that she wanted to hook up while he is in town and take care of his needs because (! I as in me!)  can not and havent been abil to for close to 18 weeks now and that he had a sit down yelling match with her on why she cant use the kids like that and he wouldnt fuck her if his life depened on it.

I dont know if i buy it. I hate to say it but knowing tim if husband addmited to sleeping with her hed probably dec my old man :) (tim and i grew up together and are more brother/sisster) i realy want to belive my old man but then agin with every seroiouse relation ship i have had since highschool i can name the girls my boyfriends cheated on me with :( I know he want faithfull to his x wife because opps i was that wasted once, it was that night he told me no matter what he would take care of me and for what ever reason i belived him. the following months he got devorced and spent a few more months convincing me to move in with him. we have a two yearold together and he helped $$ wise to beat my x in court and alowed me to get full coustedy of my older boys. things have gotten ruff in the four years weve been together including a late miscarage but he has always done his best to take care of me. this is the first time he has let me down ( i cant do anything about it but out of firewood, he diddnt split enough so i am running stove for heat and space heaters but i cant get the house above 58)  i feel so alone

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CKuse
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
4 moms liked this
Uh........ He shouldn't have to have dinner with his ex to see his kids....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
9 moms liked this
And he went in the house with her dressed like that?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksueditz
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting MommySabs:

And he went in the house with her dressed like that?!

Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

...Well, gives new meaning to the phrase "recipe for disaster."

baquick
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Uh. Speechless....
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm. Well since he went in - apparently he liked it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

*raises hand*

Question!

Were the kids in the house when she answered the door? If not,it's time for his ass to come home NOW!

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
That's what I'm saying.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Hmmm. Well since he went in - apparently he liked it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derdriu
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Hell, even if they are there, what's wrong with McDonalds????

Quoting Tigress22304:

*raises hand*

Question!

Were the kids in the house when she answered the door? If not,it's time for his ass to come home NOW!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammyJK
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Ummm holy shit! Her wearim that shouldve been his cue to turn the fuck around and go back where he came from!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)