Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dazed and confused MOM!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 5 Replies
Dazed and confusing is mother hood to me! Hello, my name is Shannon. I have 3 young children. Ryan is the oldest who is my stepson and 11 years old. Emma is my oldest biological child, she is 4 years old and has autism. My youngest biological child is Joseph who is 19 months old. I'm a full time working Mom and boy how things have been changing with our blended family. Just here to find advice and tips from other Moms out here in the same situation as me. I suppose I will start with the surfing the posts and hope for the best!
Much love,
Shannon :-)
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelmommy2806
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Shannon.  How has your stepson adjusted to having the younger 2 siblings?

Quoting Snick83:

Dazed and confusing is mother hood to me! Hello, my name is Shannon. I have 3 young children. Ryan is the oldest who is my stepson and 11 years old. Emma is my oldest biological child, she is 4 years old and has autism. My youngest biological child is Joseph who is 19 months old. I'm a full time working Mom and boy how things have been changing with our blended family. Just here to find advice and tips from other Moms out here in the same situation as me. I suppose I will start with the surfing the posts and hope for the best!
Much love,
Shannon :-)

Snick83
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Hi amonkeymom! He already had half siblings that are younger before my daughter and I came into the picture and then my husband and I had his little baby brother. So he was a seasoned big brother before and adjustment wasn't a problem. However he is turning 12 years old this year and his pre pubescent mind hormonal mind is raging on right now! It's been madness lately.... Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SammyJK
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Welcome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)