Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For angry sm's or bm's with more then 1 child with ex.....

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 24 Replies

IF you hate bm sooooo much but have 2 stepchildren from her, You're dh didn't mind her so much.

IF you hate your kidS dad but have to send 2 of your kids to his house, You should've stopped at 1.

My ex is as bad as they come, we got pregnant 2 months after knowing eachother. I refused his marriage proposal and NEVER dreamed of having another child with this man. Dh has told me before he left bm literally begged him for another child, he was smart enough to say hell no. I always say everyone is allowed one oops baby, but after that you should really get your head on straight.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I don't hate BM because there is no reason to, BUT she didn't start acting like a crazy bitch until she got married.   DH didn't mind her, but hell neither did I until a few years ago.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

eh. i have two with my kids dad and the whole marriage was an oops. we were young and stupid. we get along fine now years later.

my SO was with BM for ten years and had three kids with her. they were in love at one time. later, they fought non stop and she cheated. so he did hav hard feelings as did she but things are going ok now i guess.

theres no black and white, only grey.

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Quoting faerie75:

eh. i have two with my kids dad and the whole marriage was an oops. we were young and stupid. we get along fine now years later.

my SO was with BM for ten years and had three kids with her. they were in love at one time. later, they fought non stop and she cheated. so he did hav hard feelings as did she but things are going ok now i guess.

theres no black and white, only grey.

With dh and I our ex's could be twins. It was VERY black and white except him being the man he felt he could only see his son if he was with her (proven to be true) and I could go about my life without my abusive ex.

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:02 PM
4 moms liked this

My ex and I have 3 daughters together.  I couldn't stop after one because my first pregnancy was twins.  I had DD#3 22 months later.  It wasn't until AFTER I had 3 kids that ex started sleeping with my best friend.  How could I have known that was going to happen?

I think your opinion is very narrow-minded.  You don't seem to consider that every situation isn't black and white. 

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Quoting KnowItAll:

My ex and I have 3 daughters together.  I couldn't stop after one because my first pregnancy was twins.  I had DD#3 22 months later.  It wasn't until AFTER I had 3 kids that ex started sleeping with my best friend.  How could I have known that was going to happen?

I think your opinion is very narrow-minded.  You don't seem to consider that every situation isn't black and white. 

The post is for HATEFUL women who will trash talk their ex all day everyday but not recognize that he was at least once or twice the person they created life with. Or for HATEFUL sm's who blame wildfires in canada on bm but don't realize their innocent dh's laid down with her......

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I am not one of the HATEFUL BM's, but given my situation, I could be.  Therefore the parameters you set in the OP could very well apply to me.  However, I STILL couldn't have done anything about my situation.  I had 3 kids with ex before I knew there was a problem.  Your post implies that hateful BM's or SM's deserve to be in the situation they are in because they stayed after having more than one kid.  That's a very narrow-minded opinion.  Everyone has SOME responsibility for the situations they are in.  Obviously I chose the wrong partner, regardless of how many kids we had together.  The number of kids has ZERO to do with it. 

Quoting feliciasmith:

Quoting KnowItAll:

The post is for HATEFUL women who will trash talk their ex all day everyday but not recognize that he was at least once or twice the person they created life with. Or for HATEFUL sm's who blame wildfires in canada on bm but don't realize their innocent dh's laid down with her......

pepper504
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM

DH went out on a few dates with BM and oopsie, she got knocked up.  They got married three months before SS14 was born.  Right before DH left her, she was trying to get pregnant again, DH did not sleep in the same room as her. 

I was with ex for 6 years when we had DD15 and one year after her birth.  Ex and I get along well and he is an excellent father, but our issue, he cannot keep his penis in his pants.  I do not have a child with DH because I LOVE the indepence that comes with having older kids. Life is too short and we both provide well for our kids.  Why take that away from them? 

MomGoingCrazy78
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM

My DH knew after having 1 kid with BM, that was it. He didn't want another one with her. So, he only has 1 biological child because I don't want another one.

I had 2 with my ex. I didn't/don't hate him. Neither child was planned as I was on BC with both of them.

kgsharber
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, okay. Beacause your scenario defines the standards and requirements for everyone.........pshh.....you wish!

Katalystic
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM

WOO HOO- we are all allowed one oopsie baby- this would mean PER relationship, right?

Come on- first, I hope your kids don't learn your motto in life, "Screw me and knock me up once- shame on you, screw me and knock me up twice- shame on me"- and second, meh- everyone has already pointed out how narrow minded your viewpoint is.

People change, relationships change. Sometimes, in relationships, people pretend from the start to be one way and they aren't. Sometimes, life changes people and the person you married isn't the same one... Your post is just a way to judge others- it excuses YOU and your DH for your actions, but gives you the leeway to hang most everyone else. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)