Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Gonna Brag!!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

My DD(12) and SS(14) was awarded the National Honor Student award. I am so proud of both of them! My DD works very hard in school and things do not come easy to her so I am very happy she was awarded this. As for SS things always come easy to him and he has a very high IQ. I am glad that even though he does not have to work as hard as DD that he was still awarded this as well!! Does anyone else have a little bragging to do? I would like to here it!

clapping

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelmommy2806
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww yay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
progressandjoy
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Awesome! I love positive stories.

A few weeks ago SS5 had a Christmas Party at his Kindergarten. There was another sweet little boy, whose parents didn't come. He had some obvious development disabilities and latched onto DH and I. At one point, he asked me to open his milk carton, but before I could help him, SS went to his aid. SS opened his milk carton, unwrapped the straw, and put the straw in the milk. 

I was so proud of him for helping out.

Lslk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Awww thats so sweet! I love seeing little one's helping out fellow little one's! It always reminds me of the sweet and innocent things kids do for each other!

Quoting progressandjoy:

Awesome! I love positive stories.

A few weeks ago SS5 had a Christmas Party at his Kindergarten. There was another sweet little boy, whose parents didn't come. He had some obvious development disabilities and latched onto DH and I. At one point, he asked me to open his milk carton, but before I could help him, SS went to his aid. SS opened his milk carton, unwrapped the straw, and put the straw in the milk. 

I was so proud of him for helping out.

baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

My DD (17) hasn't rolled her eyes at me in about two weeks and has been a pleasure to be around. Hey, it's the small things.

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM

LOL you are doing better than me my DD12 rolled her eyes at me when I said don't forget about the trash before I left for work lol

Quoting baparrot2:

My DD (17) hasn't rolled her eyes at me in about two weeks and has been a pleasure to be around. Hey, it's the small things.

shanlee42
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Tee hee hee. small? That's gianormous for a teenager!

Quoting baparrot2:

shanlee42
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM
That is so awesome!

SS8 had an amazing DIBELS report at the beginning of the year. He is reading 1 grade above his.
Lslk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM

That's too funny! And yes it is the small things!

Quoting baparrot2:

Lslk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Congrats! That is awesome as well! You both deserve a pat on the back!!

clapping

Quoting shanlee42:

That is so awesome!

SS8 had an amazing DIBELS report at the beginning of the year. He is reading 1 grade above his.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)