Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bm's reason for withholding ss......drum roooolllllll *update kind of*

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 20 Replies

She claims when dh and she spoke on the phone in august after she got out of jail I was in the background screaming "after we get him you'll never see him again"

LOL!!

Oh and this alledged convo that took place was AFTER we dropped him back off to his sweet great grandma while bm was locked up. Man she has my character down to a T

So today they had court, judge blew over all the nonsense bm wrote her and ignored dh's texts from her and ordered they "be civil" and work it out in mediation. So lets hope that works. But we agreed to go to dinner with her so dh could see ss but in a public place so she can't accuse anything else. And she was being nice of course and mentioned how skinny ss was she said to my dh "he has your skinny little butt" (gross flirty smile) I just kind of stared at her in disbelief! My dh got all weirded out and just looked at me then changed the subject to buying him smaller pants

1) my dh has a bubble butt so she's mistaken lol

2) am I the only one that thinks that's totally innapropriate?! She could have just as easily said "he has a narrow behind" and left it there.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feliciasmith
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

BUMP!

lnr187
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:33 AM

it's contempt of court if she is witholding visitation. who does ss live with?

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Quoting lnr187:

it's contempt of court if she is witholding visitation. who does ss live with?

There was no co before this, we just recieved all her papers as to why she's kept ss from dh for the past yr almost

KellyReedy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Does he pay child support?

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Quoting KellyReedy:

Why becuase not paying chlid support would give bm a good reason to keep him from his child?

duckiesgurl
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Actually in most states it does not matter if he pays. Hell in michigan if the child says they dont want to go to bad. Then parents go back to court and then it changes. So no it doesnt matter.

Quoting feliciasmith:

Quoting KellyReedy:

Why becuase not paying chlid support would give bm a good reason to keep him from his child?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

NOT at all.  Was just curious because if he was AND not getting to see his child that would be even more screwed up.  My hubby doesn't pay now, but that was the agreement.

Quoting feliciasmith:

Quoting KellyReedy:

KellyReedy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Sounds like she is a real piece of work!

YesImMomToo
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh so she hears voices does she?  Voices that no one else hears? 

Everyone - What psychological disorder is that.. I will send a Lollipop for the first correct answer!

kappalopokis
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not going to label any perfect stranger schizophrenic!

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Oh so she hears voices does she?  Voices that no one else hears? 

Everyone - What psychological disorder is that.. I will send a Lollipop for the first correct answer!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)