Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

colposcopy with biopay

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 16 Replies
I just had one yesterday and though im not in as much pain as I was with my sob I'm still hurting. Ne1 else been through it? I have been so tired today and just took some strong pain meds n feel drunk again. I feel like such a baby but damn. That shit sucked
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccasmly
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I hope the pain goes away quickly but in the meantime, enjoy your pain meds. :-)

needsupport100
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Can't say I do enjoy them lol its so nice outside and I barley have the energy to get to the door
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Oh I'm sorry. No I have never had one. I hope you feel normal again really soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMoopsie
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Are you still bleeding or having the coffee ground effect? I've been through it several times and it still isn't pleasant. The pain wasn't bad enough that I needed anything stronger than tylenol after colpos and biopsies. However, when I had the LEEP procedure I seriously wanted some drugs...but my doctor didn't give me any!

If you're still bleeding you should get checked out. Bleeding after a biopsy should be minimal, like spotting. If you bled a little more during the biopsy the doctor would probably have put something in to help stop the bleeding and it looks like coffee grounds when it comes out.

I hope the results come back good!

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Awww...poor you!  Sorry its being so rough on you.  I haven't had it done, but it sounds unpleasant.  Feel better.

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Are you still bleeding or having the coffee ground effect? I've been through it several times and it still isn't pleasant. The pain wasn't bad enough that I needed anything stronger than tylenol after colpos and biopsies. However, when I had the LEEP procedure I seriously wanted some drugs...but my doctor didn't give me any!

If you're still bleeding you should get checked out. Bleeding after a biopsy should be minimal, like spotting. If you bled a little more during the biopsy the doctor would probably have put something in to help stop the bleeding and it looks like coffee grounds when it comes out.

Coffee ground effect?!!

*runs away screaming*

chanizen
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you mean biopsy?

Or is biopay like cs? Had a bio, now you pay. Just playing..:

Sorry for your pain
needsupport100
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM
The only discharge I've had was the "mustard" they put in to stop the bleeding. I only have a "little black" when I wipe after peeing but it also feels like I'm passing clots (though I'm not). I'm not even spotting. Its not a steady pain. But when I cramp I CRAMP

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

needsupport100
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM
They wanted to do that test when I was pg with my son but because of all the complications they decided to wait.

Quoting GlockMom:

Awww...poor you!  Sorry its being so rough on you.  I haven't had it done, but it sounds unpleasant.  Feel better.

needsupport100
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Yeah I meant biopsy lol

Quoting chanizen:

Did you mean biopsy?

Or is biopay like cs? Had a bio, now you pay. Just playing..:

Sorry for your pain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN