Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

ALRIGHT I LOST MY MIND...HAPPY!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Not literally but I am almost at that point. My SS13 has decided that he isn't going to be toilet trained anymore and keeps going on himself. He refuses to use to toilet, refuses to clean himself, or where ever he has gone. Had him checked for a UTI...Neg. His therapist said if he wants to act like a baby put him in pull ups.

Ok awesome did that...and you know what!! He goes in it, has to be changed at least 6x a day. He gets mad because he was to wash his laundry and bedding, but yet he just peed all in his clean cloths before he went to school. OMG!!! I am going to loss my dang mind this boy!! GRR!!!

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
angelmommy2806
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would lose it to if my SS13 did that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cailliermommy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOST IT TODAY!!! Can't seem to hold it together. I guess because I have had the flu since Wensday and all his peeing has me overwhelmed and over stressed.

Quoting angelmommy2806:

I would lose it to if my SS13 did that!

aznblond9
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW! This is not acceptable at 13??? I would actually find a way to embarrass him to his friends n i bet he will never do it again.

Amy1973Potts
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM
2 moms liked this
If only it was legal to crate him or put him outside for the day......like the animal he is behaving like. He knows better and is clearly doing this on purpose. Dad needs to burn some vaca hours and handle this fucking kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meerkat101
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh honey - that's terrible!!

It is definately not normal, even with an adhd diagnosis.

I agree with the others on an inpatient psych eval!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Ok. Good. Thank goodness.

Quoting cailliermommy:

He have had him assessed by a sexual assault therapist for children thinking that might be the problem. But he said that in his opinion that has not happened to him.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

I'm sorry, that therapist would be done seeing my child (step or bio) if her only response to this is to buy him pull-ups. There is something seriously wrong and wearing a pull-up is not going to fix it. I hate to mention it but this is a sign some children show when they have been molested. I know we don't want to think about that happening to our children or we automatically say that could never happen. Reality is, our children are never with us 100% of the time. It might be something to consider just to make sure. I would rather be safe than sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Holy crap!

Quoting cailliermommy:

Quoting lizzyluvsmoe:

I hope this is a joke Wish I was joking

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:33 PM

My DD is toilet trained-however at nighttime she still uses pullups. However she cleans herself-changes her bedding if she messes.
NEver gives us any problems.

Sounds like Dad needs to work on his son. I wouldn't tolerate such behavior.

natasha_19
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Your joking right?! When did he start doing this? Does he do it at school too? Man this kid has no shame! I'd try taking his favoret things till he can act his age he can't have things for boys his age.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM

We had a foster son one time that did this. His was anxiety/depression. It took awhile to figure that out and lots of therapy sessions. He was 12 and had to clean his own clothes, bedding, and take a shower EVERY time he did it. He finally stopped after 3 months but the therapist got to the root of the problem. Is he in therapy? If he isn't, I would highly recommend it because I know what you are going through....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)