Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
That even though her stepmom didn't give birth to her, she was born from her heart.

I really wish my ex didn't ran off his wife and other child. She was a good person, loved my kids. And even though we didn't get along (a very long story) she was good to my kids, and that's all that mattered. When she and my ex would take them, she washes their clothes , bought new sneakers (I do get child support) just because she thought my daughter would like them (and my dd loved them so much she wore a hole though them..lol..) and would pick up a outfit or two because she figured if she bought something for her dd, why not included my kids..

I was really hoping my ex would get his crap straighten out before he pushed her away but he didn't. I am sorry to see her go and my kids won't be able to see their sister cause she moved home to Cali..but I hope she can find a man who will love her and not try to control her, hit her (yes my ex can get physical when he looses his temper..one reason I left him..but he has NEVER laid a hand on our kids) and treat her like a peice of trash. If she dates or gets married again, (this is her first divorce and my ex''s second, I am number one) to a man with children..they will be some lucky kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Replies (11-11):
shanlee42
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM

You are amazing. I hope SM is able to stay in contact through you.

I agree... stepchildren grow in our hearts, not our bellies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)