Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Kinda pissed..

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

From my posts about  SD 17 who we have custody of.     She asked me if my DS11 could watch TED.  The movie is totally inappropriate for his age I told her no way!   Told him No way! .  She let him (her movie) kept in her room.     I told him he could not have twitter or FB.  just found out she set him up not only 1 account.. 2 of each.    Now I let my DH handle her but this is my kid and my rules and I am mad..  So  I guess going on Sprint and shutting off the data for both these kids would be out of line?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pepper504
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this

No, it would not be. :) 

Mommyof5247
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think shutting off their data plan would be out of line if they have both been disobeying your rules behind your back. I'd probably do it too if my kids were pulling that stuff after I clearly said no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Troubleswife
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Do it! Both knew better and will have to pay the consequences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it's out of line. If she were in my household, she'd lose her phone for awhile and interet priviledges as well.

Amy1973Potts
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Give em hell mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angirose
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Not out of line at all. There is nothing to learned if there is no consquences!! I would also add discusting chorse to the mix. But thats just me!!

tiredmama42
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I just went online and blocked them both.  Then I see that BM calls at Midnight every night on school nights.  Repeatedly over and over trying to wake SD up.  Who does that?  She has to get up at 5:30 am.   Kids just should not have phones  grrrrr

Mommyof5247
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Midnight on school nights? Wth?
Not ok. I would be taking phones at bedtime if that wete happening. 17 or not, kids need their rest & a mom calling at midnight on a school night is just weird in my opinion.

Quoting tiredmama42:

I just went online and blocked them both.  Then I see that BM calls at Midnight every night on school nights.  Repeatedly over and over trying to wake SD up.  Who does that?  She has to get up at 5:30 am.   Kids just should not have phones  grrrrr

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I'd cut internet for awhile.  They were both in the wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN