Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY FEBRUARY! Rant? Rave!! SHARE!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 55 Replies

moms rockHOPE EVERYBODY HAS A FABULOUS MONTH!

It's the month of LOVE  Or maybe not?  falling in love

No matter, feel free to post your rants!  Or your raves!  Without having to go into detail!  bear with heart

RELEASE IT ALL!  giving heart

Have a fantastic month!   happy valentine

Blend in!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Okay, here's my SILLY vent. lol Money is tight so, trying to save money, I decided to make a bunch of little goodies for my daughter's birthday party. I made all of her decorations last year so I'm reusing those, the only things I'm paying for this year are her cake and some balloons. A friend and I made some friendship bracelets and cake pops to hand out to the kids, instead of goodie bags because I really can't afford goodie bags for 20+ kids even if I do make most of the stuff myself.

Anyway, I got so caught up in making these bracelets and pops for her birthday, digging out last years decorations and stuff, that I totally forgot to get drinks, paper plates and napkins. Her party is TOMORROW!! AAAHHHH!!!

Normally I wouldn't worry because I'd get it done today but I have an interview today and cleaning for the party tomorrow. I just don't know when I'll have the time to run out for these things, though I'm sure things will work out and I'll find the time. lol

There we go, my SILLY rant. Actually, more of a "OMGosh, I need to do this!" then an actual rant but you know... :)

KellyReedy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!  YOU CAN DO IT!

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

Okay, here's my SILLY vent. lol Money is tight so, trying to save money, I decided to make a bunch of little goodies for my daughter's birthday party. I made all of her decorations last year so I'm reusing those, the only things I'm paying for this year are her cake and some balloons. A friend and I made some friendship bracelets and cake pops to hand out to the kids, instead of goodie bags because I really can't afford goodie bags for 20+ kids even if I do make most of the stuff myself.

Anyway, I got so caught up in making these bracelets and pops for her birthday, digging out last years decorations and stuff, that I totally forgot to get drinks, paper plates and napkins. Her party is TOMORROW!! AAAHHHH!!!

Normally I wouldn't worry because I'd get it done today but I have an interview today and cleaning for the party tomorrow. I just don't know when I'll have the time to run out for these things, though I'm sure things will work out and I'll find the time. lol

There we go, my SILLY rant. Actually, more of a "OMGosh, I need to do this!" then an actual rant but you know... :)

Melina74
by Melina on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Not a step issue....a moving issue! I'm currently trying to pack the house up for a cross country move WITH 4 dogs.  I'm going batshit crazy.  I'm overwhelmed, and stressed and can't sleep because I am overwhelmed and stressed! I wish I was rich and someone could come do this shIt for me.  My husband is at work, then Monday he leaves for a training session in Boston for 4 days.  He comes back next Thursday, and Friday we pick up the moving truck, Saturday we load it, and Sunday we leave.  I need his help to get rid of trash and junk, cause he has a truck.  This weekend is going to be busy as hell torching to get all this stuff mostly done.  Plus it's hard when you still have to live in the house, so you can't pack absolutely everything! Acck! Valium stat!

Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! I keep telling myself that! I've made good progress so far! I've got laundry going, dishes done and my workout complete. :) Now I just have to get little things picked up, vaccuum, sweep/mop, wipe down the table and counters, finish laundry and I'm done! Minus the time for my interview, I should have plenty of time between picking up the kids from school and making dinner to pick up the last minute things for the party. I've totally got this!

Quoting KellyReedy:

Good luck!  YOU CAN DO IT!

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

KellyReedy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

HEH!  So glad I'm not in your shoes!  Tho...I would not mind moving!

Quoting Melina74:

Not a step issue....a moving issue! I'm currently trying to pack the house up for a cross country move WITH 4 dogs.  I'm going batshit crazy.  I'm overwhelmed, and stressed and can't sleep because I am overwhelmed and stressed! I wish I was rich and someone could come do this shIt for me.  My husband is at work, then Monday he leaves for a training session in Boston for 4 days.  He comes back next Thursday, and Friday we pick up the moving truck, Saturday we load it, and Sunday we leave.  I need his help to get rid of trash and junk, cause he has a truck.  This weekend is going to be busy as hell torching to get all this stuff mostly done.  Plus it's hard when you still have to live in the house, so you can't pack absolutely everything! Acck! Valium stat!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:09 PM
5 moms liked this

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BM!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you sideways with a rusty/crusty spoon!

I hope your ass catches crabs with a side of fucking karma!

If there were ever a time I wanted to cunt punch her-NOW WOULD BE IT

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Okay, that made me laugh! I have never heard this before :D

Quoting Tigress22304:

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Lmbo. Ka-pow!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
Hate when kids are sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
1 mom liked this
My 3 month old is driving me crazy! Lol. She only wants me. Secretly I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured