Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

FB...my curiosity...

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have access to BMs fb. This is how I know she got pregnant, was due in January, and also how I know lots of other things we wouldn't know otherwise. (I started looking when I heard rumors of her plans to visit the state but she wasn't making any plans to see SD, a few years ago)...I've used it to just check to see if she is planning to take SD or at least see her or whatever else.

I haven't looked since before Christmas, when I just checked to see if she would be coming 'home' to our state for Christmas at all. She hasn't seen SD in over a year and hasn't called in 10 months.

I want to look bc I'm nosey, but it also pisses me off every time I think about her having ANOTHER baby. Take care of the two you have damnit! And I want a baby damnit! Lol. So just tell me I have no need to look. Remind me that there is no reason and I don't need to be nosey. Or do you think I should look? Would you look?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PumpkinSpice8
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I would block her so you can't look. Seems like its making you miserable and you really aren't getting much out of it. :( I do wish you lots of baby dust though! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liltigersmom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM
If its making you misserable, than don't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Facebook :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Step away from the Facebook!
knoxmomof2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Eh, it's tough... especially with your situation (sounds like there's kind of a need to know things since you're not in the loop and she's absentee and all). I used to do it with BM, and learned quite a bit, but ultimately I cut myself off b/c I realized how much drama it was stirring up inside me. It wasn't doing me any good... good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)