Call me a punk or whatever BUT I am about to book myself a hotel room for the night!
1. DS20 decided to change his major and thus, attend a school right back in our home town. Yayyyy, as I have missed my big ole Bear. However, because he's back, SD16 is breaking her neck to spend more time at our house because she sees my son as her "company and built-in taxi cab." See, she drives but doesn't have her own wheels yet. So here comes another schedule-change, I can just feel it. DH & BM are about to put the gloves on.
2. My older sister is visiting. I asked her to help DS20 drive the almost 13hours from his old college, and keep his butt from falling asleep or texting or changing the radio stations WHILE driving next to all of those 18 wheelers. I specifically said "then you can stay a couple days and I'll fly you back." She gets her azz here and doesn't wanna leave! My birthday is next Monday, and knowing DH, he has something very special lined up for yours truly...and I'm sorry, I don't want my big sister over-hearing our shenanigans, lol! Yuck. Well, she goes "I figured I could stay through your birthday, then go back." I cringe at the thought. I love my sissy, but we run very different households, PLUS I didn't plan on having week-long house guests! This changes everything! SD16 has cheerleading comps this weekend IN FLORIDA, DS20 wants me to help him find an apartment, DH & I are scouring new properties for his business, the damn Shih Tzus need grooming AGAIN....and she wants to "hang out." Ima put her azz to work and I betcha she leaves!
3. BM's car broke down over the weekend so DH has to take SD to school on her days this week (until she gets it out the shop - allegedly)...so that means, I have a FULL HOUSE! See above.
4. My boss is tap-dancing on my last nerve today. Its like he was a bug on our walls this weekend and decided that he wanted to ADD to my circus too! So, here I am, working LATE because of his lack of planning, pondering what I'm cooking for dinner, answering DH's 32nd call today (I swear, that man is helpless without me) and...I could go on but I won't. Oh yeah, and this:
5. Seeing Beyonce's body last night made me so freaking embarrassed to say that my kid is 20 and hers is only 1. My body used to look like that. DH says it still does. He's a sweet liar.
Ok I'm done. As you were...