Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Updated... DH over night at BM house

So my DH calls me today to say he is going over to the skids house to hang out because his ex has to work and the 10 yo sd is sick. He says he's going to be there late and then tells me how early he has to be up for work. I didn't put 2 and 2 together but at this hour I am assuming he was trying to tell me he was spending the night. I'm not ok with this! His ex is home around now and it's only a 1/2 hour a away. Talk me down please! I'm tempted to tell humid this happens again I'm out!

UPDATE.... He came home last night, turned out she didn't get home until 11:45. His phone was dead and he didn't get my text even when he plugged it in when he was getting into bed.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for the advice and reassurance that I'm not being over the top. Have a great day!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Replies (451-459):
Mocking.Jay
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:17 AM
If you're so sick of reading my replies then why do you keep making conversation and quoting me? I was hoping this would have been dealt with already but I was wrong. You keep beating the dead horse, missy.

Quoting Sarah14094:

Ooooh, So scared now. Wow. Im not angry, but prople are sick of reading you holier than though crap and arguing with someone that had nothing to do with the OP because you disagreed with her and you both go on and on and on! Youve reported everyone on here youve interacted with. You are the common denominator.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

You've been reported. You're the one who acts like you're in high school. You can't even control your anger.

Quoting Sarah14094:

Omg! Shut up! You act like your in high school! Both of you need to grow up.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

I'm finished when you stop quoting me. Please be the adult and walk away if you're so mature and sensible.

Quoting TiffanyG87:

You are finished now.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

You really need help. I am scared for your mental health. You are so insecure and jealous. Have you been going to therapy? There is no need to call me names. Not once have I called you an idiot, or a douche, or a "bad ass". Please go have a seat and take care of your children and stalk your husband's every move some more. :/

Quoting TiffanyG87:

Stop acting like you know my situation because you have no idea. You are the one commenting on everyone of my comments. You are looking to be Betty bad ass and everyone sees that so can you please get a grip. I have been cheated on in the past by someone I knew without a shadow of a doubt would cheat, I never second guessed him and he had plenty of girls for friends... Yea 3 year relationship- going out with the guys meant 9 girls and a pregnancy later my world was shattered by the man I trusted the most. I was like you .... Now I am cautious, not nosey or stalkerish. Never once checked his texts emails or otherwise but we established long ago that he Will not see girls without me and he said ok no problem. So will you ease just shut up. You are very annoying and just a bully. Everyone knows your words keep your mans pants zipped ok.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

No, you are paranoid. There is no chance in HELL that you are in a good relationship right now. And you are probably not a very good parent either. Please seek help for your children. Your behavior is stalker like and very unhealthy.

Quoting TiffanyG87:

We are realists.

stephie2603
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I know you updated.  (although I'm still a little confused.  Where did he sleep?)  I feel I need to say something to all the ladies who are saying your insecure and don't trust him.  I think it was completely inappropriate for him even think about staying there.  However if it was going to happen he should have called you and said, "this is what is happening with the kid and bm.  I have to be up early what would you think if I just crashed here on the couch?"  He should not have hinted that he would be staying.  He should have asked your opinion. 

kmur
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont see where you think im bullying? i made a comment, and as far as MY kids go, theres no need for you to feel sad for them, yo dont know a thing about them, but keep ASSuming, it wont get u far

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

It wasn't directed to anyone in particular. LOL. And telling someone to "shut up" is against TOS. What you women are doing is bullying. I feel so sad for your children. Really sad.

Quoting kmur:

this is for MOCKING.JAY.......you said you didnt call anyone names but,,,,,,,ID RATHER YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP THAN WHAT YOU SAID, WHICH IS" YOU TRASHY, NOSEY ASS JEALOUS AMERICAN WOMEN"....hmmmmmmm, doesnt sound nice to me and it sounds a lil "racist" on your part. are you saying that canadian women are better????? 

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Shut the fuck up!

Go ahead and badger me into telling you something else and keep reporting people. Everyone will know you as a little TATTLE TALE!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Actually, telling someone to "shut up", is against CM TOS. Tell me the same thing and see if you get a warning. Try it.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Did you seriously report Sarah because she told you both to quit it and act your age? You, Mocking Jay, are abusing the report button. If I was a hypocrit, I'd report you. That's disgusting behavior you're portraying on this forum... :/ le sigh!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

You've been reported. You're the one who acts like you're in high school. You can't even control your anger.

Quoting Sarah14094:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

I'm finished when you stop quoting me. Please be the adult and walk away if you're so mature and sensible.

Quoting TiffanyG87:

You are finished now.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

You really need help. I am scared for your mental health. You are so insecure and jealous. Have you been going to therapy? There is no need to call me names. Not once have I called you an idiot, or a douche, or a "bad ass". Please go have a seat and take care of your children and stalk your husband's every move some more. :/

Quoting TiffanyG87:

Stop acting like you know my situation because you have no idea. You are the one commenting on everyone of my comments. You are looking to be Betty bad ass and everyone sees that so can you please get a grip. I have been cheated on in the past by someone I knew without a shadow of a doubt would cheat, I never second guessed him and he had plenty of girls for friends... Yea 3 year relationship- going out with the guys meant 9 girls and a pregnancy later my world was shattered by the man I trusted the most. I was like you .... Now I am cautious, not nosey or stalkerish. Never once checked his texts emails or otherwise but we established long ago that he Will not see girls without me and he said ok no problem. So will you ease just shut up. You are very annoying and just a bully. Everyone knows your words keep your mans pants zipped ok.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

No, you are paranoid. There is no chance in HELL that you are in a good relationship right now. And you are probably not a very good parent either. Please seek help for your children. Your behavior is stalker like and very unhealthy.

Quoting TiffanyG87:

We are realists.

Mocking.Jay
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Cool.

Quoting kmur:

i dont see where you think im bullying? i made a comment, and as far as MY kids go, theres no need for you to feel sad for them, yo dont know a thing about them, but keep ASSuming, it wont get u far

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

It wasn't directed to anyone in particular. LOL. And telling someone to "shut up" is against TOS. What you women are doing is bullying. I feel so sad for your children. Really sad.

Quoting kmur:

this is for MOCKING.JAY.......you said you didnt call anyone names but,,,,,,,ID RATHER YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP THAN WHAT YOU SAID, WHICH IS" YOU TRASHY, NOSEY ASS JEALOUS AMERICAN WOMEN"....hmmmmmmm, doesnt sound nice to me and it sounds a lil "racist" on your part. are you saying that canadian women are better????? 

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Shut the fuck up!

Go ahead and badger me into telling you something else and keep reporting people. Everyone will know you as a little TATTLE TALE!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Actually, telling someone to "shut up", is against CM TOS. Tell me the same thing and see if you get a warning. Try it.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Did you seriously report Sarah because she told you both to quit it and act your age? You, Mocking Jay, are abusing the report button. If I was a hypocrit, I'd report you. That's disgusting behavior you're portraying on this forum... :/ le sigh!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Sarah14094:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

You are finished now.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

We are realists.

Sarah14094
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM
You have serious anger and controlling issues that you need a lot of help with. I hope you get it for kids sake. No matter how mean, rude, obnoxious, racial, etc you are, you csnnot control our opinions and bullying people gets you no where. I feel very sorry for you. Just ur profile pic says it all. Hope your life gets better. Goodbye and good luck.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

If you're so sick of reading my replies then why do you keep making conversation and quoting me? I was hoping this would have been dealt with already but I was wrong. You keep beating the dead horse, missy.

Quoting Sarah14094:

Ooooh, So scared now. Wow. Im not angry, but prople are sick of reading you holier than though crap and arguing with someone that had nothing to do with the OP because you disagreed with her and you both go on and on and on! Youve reported everyone on here youve interacted with. You are the common denominator.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Sarah14094:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

You are finished now.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

We are realists.

Mocking.Jay
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
It's about damn time you decide to act like an adult. :)

Quoting Sarah14094:

You have serious anger and controlling issues that you need a lot of help with. I hope you get it for kids sake. No matter how mean, rude, obnoxious, racial, etc you are, you csnnot control our opinions and bullying people gets you no where. I feel very sorry for you. Just ur profile pic says it all. Hope your life gets better. Goodbye and good luck.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Sarah14094:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Sarah14094:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

You are finished now.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting TiffanyG87:

We are realists.

tiffanyrachelle
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Wow.... Mocking.Jay you need a life!
Notamom1234
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I'm sorry... I just realized... You are writing this message at 2:13 a.m. and that explains why you are not writing it while sitting in a divorce attorney's office.  Because that is EXACTLY where I would be sitting.  Of course, that would be after I had called the locksmith and changed the locks on the house, had the moving company move his property to his brother's house, (after speaking with his mother because she would agree with me), and having a good cry and a valium the night before so I could have a good night's sleep to prepare for the day's events.  Girl, you are better than than and don't need all that drama!

Ihold8Stars
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Op jumped the gun... Her husband came home that night...

His phone died..

His ex came home late

he was watching his sick child

when he came home... That night... And plugged in his dead phone... Her texts all came in..

He did nothing wrong.

Op was insecure

but good thing not as severe as yours lol

Quoting Notamom1234:

I'm sorry... I just realized... You are writing this message at 2:13 a.m. and that explains why you are not writing it while sitting in a divorce attorney's office.  Because that is EXACTLY where I would be sitting.  Of course, that would be after I had called the locksmith and changed the locks on the house, had the moving company move his property to his brother's house, (after speaking with his mother because she would agree with me), and having a good cry and a valium the night before so I could have a good night's sleep to prepare for the day's events.  Girl, you are better than than and don't need all that drama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)