Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Lol. BM is kind of an idiot.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
When texting DH she always starts thinking its me texting her. I don't know why. His and my typing style (grammar, spelling, etc) is completely different. The things I would say, or how I word stuff is completely different from his. So I really don't know how she comes to that assumption. But... When she does, she flips out. And DH just keeps saying 'its me. It's still me' She goes off on a tangent and tries to 'call me out'.
I don't know what they were even talking about but she started in on how I was 'butt hurt' and blocked her number from DH's phone. He didn't even try to explain. Just said 'yeah ok. See you later'

Some of you know we have a google account that he texts her from because it documents everything. Well DH was trying to 'reach out' to her and thought he'd text her from his own number and try to talk to her about some stuff. But a day later when she started blowing up that number and freaking out on ME over who knows what... He quickly decided that was a horrible idea and changed his number completely.

I also no longer read their messages. It's just annoying. He tells me about the funny stuff tho. But that's it. I'm not mad or anything that she tries to verbally attack me. It's just annoying and irritating. Most of the time I don't know what she's even talking about. I don't know what the point of this was. Just venting I guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EmilyJ604
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

lol sometimes I think they just try to find anything to complain about

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Well, sounds like progress to me :)  Your not mad and your laughing off the BS and letting your husband handle the craziness...good job:)

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Lol it's hard to keep my mouth shut. But it's especially funny when she tries to give us parenting advice. Wait, advice, no. Demanding we do this and do that. Not just for SS but for our kids too. But I really am just taking it all with a grain of salt.
It's also been hard not to get on here and vent. I want to so bad some times. :(

Quoting saywhat2102:

Well, sounds like progress to me :)  Your not mad and your laughing off the BS and letting your husband handle the craziness...good job:)

jennie2263
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I know this feeling all too well lol it's hard but sometimes that funniest crap can come from it :) 

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:56 PM
It does get quite comical at times.

Quoting jennie2263:

I know this feeling all too well lol it's hard but sometimes that funniest crap can come from it :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN