Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

FIL says to SS12

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
My FIL tells SS12 "she must give good head or something for your dad to stay with that "!! REALLY!? and I'm supposed to allow SS to spend the weekend there? Every time he goes there he has a horriable attitude when he comes home and learns the most inappropriate things!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andie646c
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM

How did that come up in conversation between your FIL and SS?

Further, how did that conversation come up in conversation between you and SS?

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this

o.O

angel_peanut
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I don't know how it came up between FIL and SS I wasn't there ....I don't know how or why alot of conversations that occur there come up. SS and I were talking and he was talking about his papa and for no real reason he said "papa says....". The only thing I can think is he was trying to start a fight because not long later he started argument after argument

Quoting andie646c:

How did that come up in conversation between your FIL and SS?

Further, how did that conversation come up in conversation between you and SS?

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM

me too..

o.O

Quoting sandeeyo:

o.O

surprisedmom22
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Are you sure these things are coming from inlaws? Or does ss have a drama need or some other issue? my ss had/has an extreme issue/need to lie about everything/anything and repeat things out of context...changing what was said to imply it meant something else...etc...good luck

angel_peanut
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
It's possiable. FIL has always taught the grandkids inappropriate things (example : "a women's place is home a mans place is whoever he wants to be with " or "you should loose your virginity before puberty so you don't knock her up " . FIL has always had a corrupt way of thinking and has always disliked me. But SS has been caught in lies multiple times and always twisting my words, DHs words and BMs words to try to get us to turn against each other. Right now he's pisses cause he wants to live with FIL and its not going to happen

Quoting surprisedmom22:

Are you sure these things are coming from inlaws? Or does ss have a drama need or some other issue? my ss had/has an extreme issue/need to lie about everything/anything and repeat things out of context...changing what was said to imply it meant something else...etc...good luck

Seychelles1409
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Before I got too upset at the wrong person, I would calmy, and I stress calmy, tell SS you are going to call FIL and ask him directly about the conversation.  Then do so---with SS in the room.   Tell FIL you have SS with you in the room.  Then repeat SS's comments to you word-for-word and let the chips fall where they will.  No matter what happens you will know who is telling you the truth.  If FIL said those horrible things, you and DH have some serious decisions to make regarding SS's contact with your FIL.

angel_peanut
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM

5 out of 7 days of the week he is always pulling something so i tend not to get to upset over it anymore...kind of just got used to it. That is a really good idea, i do not speak to my FIL but it would be a good idea to have DH ask his father about it with SS in the room...lay all cards on the table kind of thing. Years ago when i met DH i could see him saying it...with time and age my FIL has calmed his ways to an extent so it is really 50/50....could hve been something that was said years ago or may have never even been said 

Quoting Seychelles1409:

Before I got too upset at the wrong person, I would calmy, and I stress calmy, tell SS you are going to call FIL and ask him directly about the conversation.  Then do so---with SS in the room.   Tell FIL you have SS with you in the room.  Then repeat SS's comments to you word-for-word and let the chips fall where they will.  No matter what happens you will know who is telling you the truth.  If FIL said those horrible things, you and DH have some serious decisions to make regarding SS's contact with your FIL.

stepdiva
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. If those things are being said, he should have no unsupervised contact with that man. Shame on fil.

Quoting Seychelles1409:

stepdiva
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Good idea. I was shooting directly from the hip. Sorry about that reaction. Calm is the operative word, lol.

Quoting stepdiva:

I agree. If those things are being said, he should have no unsupervised contact with that man. Shame on fil.

Quoting Seychelles1409:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)