Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sd's life would be so much better with us!

Poll

Question: do you think you should be NCSM or CSM?

Options:

NCSM

CSM

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

She's sick ALL the time, her Bm hardly bathes her and always has her in dirty too small clothes because she spends all her money on stuff for herself! I'm so tired of Bm using Sd as a paycheck (both from Dh and from the state)! If she doesn't want to love and take care of Sd, I would do so happily! I don't even want Bm to pay childsupport. Just sign over her rights and let Sd have a good life with us!

rant over.

*EDIT* sorry i reminded you guys of some other post, that was most definitely not me. The sign over her rights part was in the heat of the moment, i know that Sd loves her mom so i would never want her to just be out of her life completely. However, i thought that this page was a good one for letting out some anger, my mistake, won't happen again.

also, i most defininetely am married and i also have a Dd named Abigail.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Replies (31-34):
Derdriu
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM

My SKs are known to engage in poop fights: dried cow chips in the summer and frozen horse apples in the winter.  That typically means an instant trip to the bathtub when they try to come inside, but there have been times they were rolling around in the grass/mud or slinging crap (literally) at one another just before a drop off with BM.  Lord only knows what BM and SF think of this. 

Quoting Pero2:

My daughter is usually caked in mud when I hand her over to BF. Actually, I hope and pray it's just mud! Well, to be quite honest, I KNOW for a fact it's not just mud, about 25% is most probably horse excrement! If I'm perfectly honest, that was a conservative guess, it's nearer 50% horse excrement!

abigailsmommy11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM

No, that's my Dd's name.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Please tell me your SD's name is not abigail.

abigailsmommy11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:21 PM

No, i am not that person. I would never call someone a succubus, that's just ridiculous.

Quoting MommySabs:

To me this sounds suspiciously like the part-time post where she called bm a succubus and said bm didn't wash Ds nor did she have clothes that fit, then she posted we were ignorant bitches and she was leaving.
Wonder if she changed her name came back and thought she would try again. She still hasn't grasped the most important lesson however- ss isn't her kid and never will be!

Quoting Dana333810:

Huh? Clue me in, please!

Quoting MommySabs:

5 bucks it is!!!!! Am I the only one that thinks this is a rewrite under a new name from our friend meggie? Too big a coincidence for me.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Please tell me your SD's name is not abigail.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
If that's in the water , pass me the booze! :)

Quoting pepper504:

I have no clue exactly what is in the water, but whatever it is, they need to step away from it.

Quoting saywhat2102:

Maybe something in the water??? o_O

Quoting pepper504:

Is this for real?  I keep reading the same shit from different names this past week.  WTF?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured