Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Men have NO IDEA!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 33 Replies
5 moms liked this
How easy it is for them to lose weight. DF has been at work for 6 weeks and has lost 10 pounds. He says "I just stopped eating dessert, I've only been running 3 times."
It's disgusting!!
I stop eating dessert and lose 2 pounds. I work my ass off and lose 2 pounds. He stops eating his daily cookie and loses 10?! Screw. Him.
I'm going to go eat my valentine chocolates.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2boys664
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Lol, good for you!

CodeBlue
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
If you can't lose it, gain it, right?!

Quoting mom2boys664:

Lol, good for you!

chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Lol my DF always says "eat less, move more". He has a 30 inch waist and I'm quite sure he has never been overweight in his life! THEN I see him constantly eating whatever he wants and not gain a pound. Makes me sick! He does work-out though but even when I stay in the gym, I still can't eat like he does. Not fair!
Lslk
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Lol! Eat your chocolates and enjoy them!

ZennMomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM

lol yummy chocolates!

You just gotta find what works right for Your body, men usually have less adipose tissue anyways because they dont have to menstruate or make babies. Dont fret :)

CodeBlue
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Damn the menstruation!

I'd like to say that while I did consider eating the entire box of chocolates, I decided not to have any.
I had water instead! (A sad substitute.)

Quoting ZennMomma:

lol yummy chocolates!

You just gotta find what works right for Your body, men usually have less adipose tissue anyways because they dont have to menstruate or make babies. Dont fret :)

ZennMomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I know, I LOVE sugary food, ice cream is my bane.

I've been eating mostly Paleo for a while now, Lost 16 lbs in 3 months, dont even exercise. Once I started eating like this and giving myself good fats the cravings really went away, food was more tasty and satisfying. You just gotta find what works :)

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

so true, DH cut out pop (he had only drank diet) and lost 20...

Dana333810
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I want valentines chocolate!!!!
CodeBlue
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
The first semester I was away at school (so fall of 11), I went to a real-food diet (like paleo except with wheat n stuff). I lost about 40 pounds that semester - without exercising.

I kind of fell off the wagon, if you will, as school got busier and harder. I'm getting back on it AND exercising. I am not gonna let DF beat me... And I won't be the fat girlfriend with the skinny guy either, lol.

Quoting ZennMomma:

I know, I LOVE sugary food, ice cream is my bane.

I've been eating mostly Paleo for a while now, Lost 16 lbs in 3 months, dont even exercise. Once I started eating like this and giving myself good fats the cravings really went away, food was more tasty and satisfying. You just gotta find what works :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN