Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Anybody know?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM
  • 76 Replies
What was said in 'stepmom. Can I go in the court room'?
I was quoted about 8 times and the post was deleted.

Just wondering what got the same two people worked up over night. And then it was deleted .... Not nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

oh, that was an old post, right? I had stopped following it a while ago. I don't know what the ruckus was about.

I don't know what you, the furry kitten of cafemom, could have said to rile people up!

MrsSufi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Weird.  I was up pretty late last night and I didnt see anything that out of hand.

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM
That was the post with the paragraph that consisted of one humungous sentence right? (Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi!) I have no idea what happened at the end of it. I remember someone telling her it wasn't her business to be involved and she went off on a tantrum about how it was. That's all I got.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I don't think it was old. I believe it was just posted yesterday.

I just said the truth..

Quoting whatIknownow:

oh, that was an old post, right? I had stopped following it a while ago. I don't know what the ruckus was about.

I don't know what you, the furry kitten of cafemom, could have said to rile people up!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

oh, I must have missed it then. I am thinking about an older post.

who was the poster?

Quoting momof2ex1:

I just said the truth..

Quoting whatIknownow:

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Yes that's the one

Eek I think that was me. Lol she seemed to get upset if you weren't on her side. If you said 'you're that child's mama!' Then she would say thank you!!! And if you said ' that is not your child. You are a third party' she would go ballistic .... I don't know why she felt she needed to delete it if she felt so strongly about her place? I figure there were more commenting on how she wasn't the mom so she decided to delete.

Quoting KnowItAll:

That was the post with the paragraph that consisted of one humungous sentence right? (Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi!) I have no idea what happened at the end of it. I remember someone telling her it wasn't her business to be involved and she went off on a tantrum about how it was. That's all I got.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Alex1209

She also quoted me on another post but she deleted her comment before I could see it.

Quoting whatIknownow:

oh, I must have missed it then. I am thinking about an older post.

who was the poster?

Quoting momof2ex1:

I just said the truth..

Quoting whatIknownow:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM
3 moms liked this

well how special is this. She made the exact same post on another website, so I get to read it afterall.

MrsSufi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM
3 moms liked this

I dont think that makes you a grammar nazi - just normal.  That giant block of text was ridiculous.

Quoting KnowItAll:

feliciasmith
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM
She quoted me too but deleted it before I could read it. I dont even remember what I wrote...Where else did she post it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)