Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Full Face Makeup on a 12 year old

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Is full face makeup with bright red lipstick and black eyeliner appropriate on a 12 year old at a school function?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 49

View Results

DH's sister has a picture with her and my SD's makeup looks slutty.  I guess she wants to upset DH.  He doesn't like it at all!  He also told his sister and ex-wife that she was to young to wear it like that. 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Replies (31-33):
Dana333810
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Wait - You mean this isn't the OP's SD?

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Technically, she IS dressed to go to a nightclub. This is Noah Cyrus- she celebrated her 13th birthday last month- in an LA nightclub with her family. And yeah, she spent the night pulling on that skirt, I'm sure.

Quoting mrsboomtastic:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

This was taken on this girls 13th birthday. This is a full face of makeup.

NO WAY!!! they looked dressed to go to a night club!, she looks like shes pulling down her short dress too

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:17 AM
My dad was really strict about make up when I was that age, most other girls were allowed a little mascara and colored gloss, to the point that he and my mom got in a huge divorce threatening fight the first time my mom let me wear colored gloss. So when I was allowed I went apeshit and laid it on really thick (I was/am a rebellious little shit). If it hadn't been a big deal I would have been less likely to do so. If she is with you and wants to wear some take the opportunity to teach her subtlety without criticizing what her mom or aunt may have said to her. Something like 'I have an idea can I show you some makeup tips that would look pretty on you'. And don't stress or worry what she does at bms bc your dh and you can't control it, and if you fuss and pick about it it could be worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazykiddles
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Nope this is not my step-daughter.

Quoting Dana333810:

Wait - You mean this isn't the OP's SD?

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Technically, she IS dressed to go to a nightclub. This is Noah Cyrus- she celebrated her 13th birthday last month- in an LA nightclub with her family. And yeah, she spent the night pulling on that skirt, I'm sure.

Quoting mrsboomtastic:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

This was taken on this girls 13th birthday. This is a full face of makeup.

NO WAY!!! they looked dressed to go to a night club!, she looks like shes pulling down her short dress too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN