This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about how, and where, to draw the fine line of boundaries between stepmoms and their stepchildren.
Here are some tips from the moms in this group:
- Consider your position (are you custodial stepmom, coparenting with a birth mom or something else) and support the bio-parents
- Let your spouse take the lead
- Pick your battles; be positive, calm, cool and collected
- Be accommodating and not authoritative
- Stand up for yourself
For more help:
- Check out the many posts about boundaries already on this group.
- Check out the many posts about discipline already on this group.
- Start a post to share your story or ask a questions.
Click here to see what stepmoms are talking about on the site today:
See Active Posts - Let's Talk!