Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

dh and I thought it was funny

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 53 Replies
I am sure someone is hoping to bash and honestly I don't care. Sd cut her hair about a month ago. I took her to get a really cut short hair cut. To my surprise bm took it well. Last night dh has me read something on bmd page. She haf posted a pic of sds hair cut and there was a convo with her mom under it. I laughed cuz in the convo bm basically made it seam like she wad incharge of the situation. I couldn't help but laugh even though its kind of sad bm hasn't seen sd since Christmas so other then sd telling her about it and pics that's all she knows about the situation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raerae725
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
4 moms liked this
How long have you been SM? Finding humor in this just seems a bit immature to me.
spicy0425
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the SM is entitled to bragging a little.  As much as it is childish it may sounds, I want to rephrase one of our political reps "in America, everyone is entitled to being stupid if they want to".  It is human nature. raeae725, sound like you give an irresponsible BM a pass, while holding the SM in a higher standard. Immature or not, it is subjective.

raerae725
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
2 moms liked this
In my opinion it is childish. Bragging is fine. "I took SD to get her haircut and everyone, including BM, loves it" I would have found no fault. Why the need to put someone down top be proud of yourself?

Quoting spicy0425:

I think the SM is entitled to bragging a little.  As much as it is childish it may sounds, I want to rephrase one of our political reps "in America, everyone is entitled to being stupid if they want to".  It is human nature. raeae725, sound like you give an irresponsible BM a pass, while holding the SM in a higher standard. Immature or not, it is subjective.

spicy0425
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting raerae725:

In my opinion it is childish. Bragging is fine. "I took SD to get her haircut and everyone, including BM, loves it" I would have found no fault. Why the need to put someone down top be proud of yourself?
     Because she can and why not. You might not do it, I might not do it either. But with the situation she is in, why not? Whichever float their boat, go for it.  I for once know the feeling of taking care of somebody else's kids and being discounted at the same time. So, I'd say good for her !!!
Quoting spicy0425:

raerae725
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM
She posted on a public forum so i gave my opinion..... Obviously she can do what she wants. I just know how much happier i am not giving BM that much space in my head. I guess i am lucky. Dh has never failed to let me know how appreciated i am in regards to sd.

Quoting spicy0425:

Quoting raerae725:

Because she can and why not. You might not do it, I might not do it either. But with the situation she is in, why not? Whichever float their boat, go for it.  I for once know the feeling of taking care of somebody else's kids and being discounted at the same time. So, I'd say good for her !!!
Quoting spicy0425:

spicy0425
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Good for you that you are luckier for not giving BM that much space in your head. I guess you have lots of empty space inside then.  For me, I am a human-being and I will utilize my brain to the fullest of its extension.

Quoting raerae725:

She posted on a public forum so i gave my opinion..... Obviously she can do what she wants. I just know how much happier i am not giving BM that much space in my head. I guess i am lucky. Dh has never failed to let me know how appreciated i am in regards to sd.

Quoting spicy0425:

Quoting raerae725:

Quoting spicy0425:

mamaBerg85
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I'm not bragging. Im glad she likes the hair cut I'm just finding humer that she said she can't keep the sissors away from the kid so something had to be done. She acted like she took sd for the hair cut and was involved in every min of the situation a month later. She hasnt seen sd in 3monthes so how could she be involved in it. Its either u find bm pretending to be in ur position on fb or u get pissed when u find out.

Quoting spicy0425:

Quoting raerae725:

Quoting spicy0425:

raerae725
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol. Yep that's it. Just an empty head here. You go on and utilize that big brain of yours.

Quoting spicy0425:

Good for you that you are luckier for not giving BM that much space in your head. I guess you have lots of empty space inside then.  For me, I am a human-being and I will utilize my brain to the fullest of its extension.

Quoting raerae725:

Quoting spicy0425:

Quoting raerae725:

Quoting spicy0425:

raerae725
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
If i have to think about it I find it sad. I find it sad for DS when his dad pretends to have more to do with him then he does. I get finding humor in sad/anger though.

Quoting mamaBerg85:

I'm not bragging. Im glad she likes the hair cut I'm just finding humer that she said she can't keep the sissors away from the kid so something had to be done. She acted like she took sd for the hair cut and was involved in every min of the situation a month later. She hasnt seen sd in 3monthes so how could she be involved in it. Its either u find bm pretending to be in ur position on fb or u get pissed when u find out.

Quoting spicy0425:

Quoting raerae725:

Quoting spicy0425:

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

So, let me make sure I understand. 

You find it funny or whatever that BM seems to be taking credit for the haircut. Right?

It's bugging you enough to post about it. Right?

If I'm correct. This is what I have to say. Who cares if BM does that to make herself feel better. You know who takes care of her. I'm sure BM's mother knows as well. 

Why are you looking at BM's FB? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)