Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

bm is being less crazy

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
Other than her yelling at me at pick up this past weekend. Lol. But I don't know what that was about so whatever. I let it go.
Anyways DH thinks she is trying to stay in the down low because she doesn't want him to find out about whats happening. Because he could use it against her? I'm not sure. But I have to admit that I'm am a little worried about her and SS.
Less crazy- I talked to her on the phone and she didn't flip out lol. She was polite.
Anywho, we don't have details but SS said that his papa is in jail because his mom was all bloody. We took it as bm's dad beat her up. Checked the county website and he IS incarcerated. But it doesn't say what for. She also called at the last min Sunday to say she was moving and to drop SS off at her new place. It's not her own place. She's obviously staying with someone.
But I think, if it was a fight between her and her dad, he'd have a no contact order with her. So he couldn't come home from jail if she's there. So I think her mom kicked her out.
It's weird feeling this sympathetic concern for her. But I know it's probably super rough. I almost want to text her and ask if everything is alright and if there's anything I can do to help. She doesn't have a car so I'm wondering if she has a way to get SS back and fourth to school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Have your husband make a just in case she has her hands full call. Nothing wrong with being nice. I think that's the "right" move. Doesn't matter if she would or wouldn't return the favor if something came up with y'all.

She can't control her family ya know?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:07 PM
DH has more if a "fuck that bitch" attitude. If I did text her, I'd pretend to be him. Is that bad?

Quoting saywhat2102:

Have your husband make a just in case she has her hands full call. Nothing wrong with being nice. I think that's the "right" move. Doesn't matter if she would or wouldn't return the favor if something came up with y'all.

lovemyfriend
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM

eh, I don't think any good comes from pretending to someone you're not. 

Quoting mouthyhousewife:

DH has more if a "fuck that bitch" attitude. If I did text her, I'd pretend to be him. Is that bad?

Quoting saywhat2102:

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM

she will still do crazy things, expect that. but i feel you. i couldnt stand BM for the longest. so much has happened to her that the dislike turned more to pity. i dont dislike her anymore. i feel bad for her and wish she was doing better. but she still acts a fool sometimes.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Eh....that one I wouldn't advise. I would just rest my head knowing that I did try. Maybe get the ole hubby on board by the use of *cough* a sort of nagging. Make it all about stepson. After all that's what it is about after all. Tug at those heart strings.

Ya know, work it momma. But, if your in doubt about stepson getting to school I would be pushy on it. Whatever will happen with mom will be but, y'all could make a diff with stepson.

She just maybe to proud to ask for help? I would make sure that I my feeling good and damn well known with hubby. Probably thought he was being an ass if he didn't listen lol ;-)

Quoting mouthyhousewife:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Lol I still expect more drama. I'm not letting my guard down yet.

Quoting faerie75:

she will still do crazy things, expect that. but i feel you. i couldnt stand BM for the longest. so much has happened to her that the dislike turned more to pity. i dont dislike her anymore. i feel bad for her and wish she was doing better. but she still acts a fool sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN