Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

i just dont understand it

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

ive said that BM is broke.

well apparently she told her ds14 and ss11 that she was going to buy them like 500 of air soft gear. she pretended to order it. it never came. now she has told them "i was only able to get ds14's, and its coming on a boat from china and wont get here for a few months."

so ss11 asked So for some airsoft gear for his upcoming b day. SO said ok but nowhere near 500 worth.

why does she tell them shes getting them things when she isnt? she does this ALL THE TIME. then  they are disappointed. she wrote ss11 and her ds14 a check for $50 for christmas and STILL hasnt cashed it for them. they told SO they arent going to believe her ever again if she writes them a check.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Leigh84
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I don't understand that one either. You would think she knew they're old enough to start smelling her bs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Panda113
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I have to give her points for creativity. Damn Chinese boats always losing things!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CodeBlue
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

My father always tells my mom that his CS check is in the mail...lol. She never gets her hopes up anymore.  I don't understand people like that. smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)