• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol now she pissed HIM off

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
You might recall BM worked my nerve last weekend trying to make us run on her schedule.

Well it's our weekend. I guess BM's brother is coming from out of town, and they are going to get together w her gramma. SO said ok that's fine if i can have the kids overnight the following Friday. She says ok.

So this morning we signed two of the skids up for football (which we paid for). It was close to her house so he asked her if she wanted us to drop them off. She said no she has an appt at 10 and will swing by after to get them about 1130. SO says ok, he needs to go by work around 12 ish.

12 comes. And goes. He calls her and she says she will be here at 1245 and please feed them lunch. Ok. We already did.

115. SO calls her. "I'm doing my hair".

SO told her he doesn't have time for her bullshit. Took the kids and left to work. He told me to ignore her if she shows up here.

Now he knows how I felt last weekend. Lol

Disclaimer: he will let her take them whenever she finally decide to fucking show up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

She's got a lot of balls......wow.

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I think that BM is my BM's twin sister.  That woman is almost never on time and she will do stuff like say she's coming at 2 and then shows up at 5.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM
She cracks me up. Lol "I'm doing my hair". o_O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Lol well shit got real. At 230 she called SO asking him of he could drop them off. He said FUCK no, and that she needed to quit thinking everything was on her Time because she made plans, so he made plans and now his plans were messed up on account of her so she hung up on him. At 330, she finally showed up. SO was outside washing cars and skids were riding scooters and pocket rocket. She asked SO if she could take the pocket rocket "so her gramma could see them on it" now,if he was to allow that, she'd sell it OR shed put it in her garage, and never give it back and she NEVER goes outside so the skids can use their bikes so SO told her no and he told him he was fucked up and left in a huff.

Please save any speech about "gifts being conditional" we generally let them bring things back and forth but THEY DONT WANT TO. Lol
shanlee42
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Wow. That's crazy. She really doesn't seem to care about anyone's schedule.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM
No she only cares about herself.
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM
What a piece of work. Is this the same BM that had air soft equipment sent from China and never showed up? I read that in a post from somewhere
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Yep hers truly

Quoting Leigh84:

What a piece of work. Is this the same BM that had air soft equipment sent from China and never showed up? I read that in a post from somewhere
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Well guess who was calling at 10 am saying "you said you'd be here at ten." SO told her "sorry, we forgot about the time change however how do you fucking like it when it's done to you?" Bingo. He did immediately leave to get them though.
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
3 moms liked this
He shoulda said "I'm doing my hair". Bahahahahahahahaha still cracks me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)