Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Do you think you as SM would had like the BM if had meet in other occasion?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 85 Replies

the quesetion go for both ways okey? if you are a BM, would you had probally liked the SM if had meet her in some other way?

I do belive that my BM and I would not had became friends or even social friends in any how..she is to diferent from me....probally would be just one conversation aqnd not more..our personalities are not alike.

But whar about you? be honest girls.

xoxo,

Babbie

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

There's nothing I can change regarding how BM and I met-christ I could have brought her  a fancy dinner/diamonds and roses and kissed her ass-and she still would have hated my ass.

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:32 PM

No, BM and I would not be friends.  SM and I are sort of friends.  I say that because she is with BF and he is not my friend so...  We are Facebook friends.  We "like" each other.  I enjoy talking to her when I see them.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaleyCovington
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM
No. Our personalities clash on so many levels...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KarmaLives13
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I would say probably yes.  She has a likable personality.  I think we would have been friends.

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I’m not sure. She’s about ten years older than me, so I doubt our social circles would have ever crossed paths.

I think it depends on when I met her. From what I hear, she was so much fun before she had SS. She was friendly, very outgoing, and the life of the party. According to her friends, she was just so easy going and was an all-around awesome person. However as soon as she got married and got pregnant (which went together), she became very controlling, possessive, and mean.

I’ve seen some of the friends she has now (when she left DH, she cut off all contact with their close mutual friends), and they’re all catty, trashy women. I know that I don’t personally know them, but there’s always been something about them that just rubbed me the wrong way (even before I knew they were BM’s friends). They’ve all been very nosy when I’m around (as far as I know, they don’t know I know they’re BM’s friends). I wouldn’t want to be in that circle.

Manda12702
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM

We were "friends" (I put it in quotes because I found out later she was using me to get close to DH), that is how she met DH. I was in a bad place (depression) and BM talked me into cutting "to help me feel better because it worked for her". I never told this to anyone and she talked DH (one of my close friends at the time) into dating her (even though I told him it was a bad idea) and alienated him from me. I hated her after that and refused to have anything to do with her. I still don't like her and DH hates her for the way she used him, blackmailed him into marrying her (getting pregnant on purpose and then threatening to with hold the baby if he didn't marry her) and what she did to me. She is not a good person at all.

SnapIt
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM
No
Her personality tends to be the kind i stay away from

Its draining, exhausting and toxic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daddysgf
by and that's all on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
No. We do have similar interests and tastes but our age difference and social circles would have prevented a friendship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dallascowboys82
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
It's werid how we met, ex was due to pick up the kids. At first I thought she was just standing there because she wasn't next to my ex. He picked up the kids (our trade place was Walmart when he lived close) and she walked off with him. I quickly ran up and asked who she was. He stumbled over his words..she stepped up and said who she was. Because my son has bad food allergies I asked did she know what he can and can't have? She told me no, I pulled the paper out of the diaper bag and showed her. She looked at me and said "your kidding right?" I told her no I was serious. She replied he couldn't possible be allergic to what was on the list. All I asked was to please not feed him what was on the list. Three hours later I get a call saying my son was being rushed to the hospital. They gave him something that was on the list..peanuts.
Yeah that wasn't our finest moment. And this is a woman in school to be a nurse..dumbass.
Yeah not our finest moment.
And the fact she thought my three year old shouldnt have to be in a carseat makes me wonder about her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)