Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is SD 13th birthday...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

DH called and wished her a happy birthday.  I have her cellphone number but am debating about calling.  She is on her mom's time.  I think I will just wait til I see her again to say anything.  We got her a birthday present the last time she was here. 

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kristen518-06
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM

you could always text her. thats what i do with sd she is also 13

krazykiddles
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I am just worried that anything I say or do will be disliked by Bio-Mom, so I don't do anything.  It is sad that you can't even be friendly to her kids and later I will hear that I did nothing at all.  It is a no win situation. 

ramita
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Your DH should've have told SD you wished her a happy birthday to. That way bm can't say anything about you being to friendly with her daughter. Since its said and done though if you know it would cause problems don't do it. Try to make it up to SD when she comes back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krazykiddles
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I don't know if DH did or not, that is a great idea!  I will have DH do that for special occasions from now on!

Quoting ramita:

Your DH should've have told SD you wished her a happy birthday to. That way bm can't say anything about you being to friendly with her daughter. Since its said and done though if you know it would cause problems don't do it. Try to make it up to SD when she comes back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured