Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

-___-

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 16 Replies
BM and SO usually take turns buying the skids shoes. Generally it works out that SO buys ss12 shoes and BM buys ss9 and ss4, since ss12 is older and likes pricier shoes. Well SO bought shoes for ss12 then for ss4. So SO told BM to get ss9 some shoes.

A week later SO noticed that ss9 shoes were getting worn on the bottom so he told BM again.

The next weekend we didn't have skids.

Then we had them again and she STILL hasn't. So *I* fuckin went and got him some.

Well guess who traded Wed for thurs cuz she's going out of town with party boy and wants to leave early?

-________-
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:47 PM
But of course you did! But you are only sm...and until bf grows a set to tell bm to piss off and follow the co...it will happen every damn week. And you have no say because you live to be at her beck and call..wow i had a bad day and that so was not directed at you...
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Lol my SO has a set I bought them cuz I felt bad for ss9
bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i was talking about my SO! ha ha ha....

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM
That sucks :( my point was why can't she get her son some damn shoes if she can take off for the weekend. Jeesh.
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM

What does this mean:  -________________-  ?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM
It's a face. Like a grimace face. Sort of like :/
Mommyof5247
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Been there with the shoe drama. It's ridiculous.

I was so frustrated about our whole shoe battle because I was the person buying the step kids shoes & they were either getting wrecked, lost or kept at BM's. She never let up or replaced them until 3rd parties commented on it. Thankfully, she needs to keep up appearances & that encouraged her to replace them once.

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Shoe drama is a mess here!!  BM told DH a few weeks ago that SD needed shoes, he said no problem. We ended up buying all 4 kids, mine, ours, and SD new shoes. And don't you know BM flipped her shit b/c we didn't buy ONLY  SD shoes!!!  It wasn't fair to SD that she couldn't be the only one with new shoes, according to BM. They were on sale, and the other kids were about due anyway, so we got them all some. Its just one of those things that we never win here.

daddysgf
by and that's all on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
We had shoe issues here last week too.. ughh

Quoting elisesmom922:

Shoe drama is a mess here!!  BM told DH a few weeks ago that SD needed shoes, he said no problem. We ended up buying all 4 kids, mine, ours, and SD new shoes. And don't you know BM flipped her shit b/c we didn't buy ONLY  SD shoes!!!  It wasn't fair to SD that she couldn't be the only one with new shoes, according to BM. They were on sale, and the other kids were about due anyway, so we got them all some. Its just one of those things that we never win here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnr187
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM

bm never buys ss shoes anymore...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)