Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Bf?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
If ur a breastfeeding mom do u bf in front of ur sk or no?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM

If any of the parent had an issue with it, I would have been uncomfortable breastfeeding in front of the stepchild.

beaularson91
by Janice on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I was uncomfortable with out something covering me. But she was very curious and would stare if I didn't (not that there's anything wrong with being curious)that's just my personal feelings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

When I was breastfeeding, yes I did. 

CKuse
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Yes. I don't see any issue with it. I'm just feeding my child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Bump
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Yes. SO kinda feels weird about it, but it's my damn house too. I do put a blanket in the way.
CodeBlue
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
*wonders if this is the poofed poster who wouldn't let her stepson be in the room after she gave birth.*
squeakers2
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Yep. My stepson was there when my oldest being born. He was 3 at the time and we didn't realise my labor would be as long as it was or else he would have gone back to his mom's. It would have been a 3+ hour round trip. His mom coming to get him was not an option at the time bc she was starting drama that we did not want/need at the hospital. He would come in the room with me when I would pump for her. Now, he's 6 and does not bat an eye when I bf his little brother. If I am in my home, I will bf where I am, uncovered. The only person who has had a problem with it is my BIL and he just looks away til I'm latched. If I am not at my own house, I will cover or go into a different room. BM knows I bf in front of him, but has not expressed a problem with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amantonacci
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM
3 moms liked this

I called her out on it first and my reply magically went poof...

Quoting CodeBlue:

*wonders if this is the poofed poster who wouldn't let her stepson be in the room after she gave birth.*

shanlee42
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I'm pregnant now. If I breastfeed I will definitely cover up in front of almost everyone including SS. I want SS to be there at the hospital soon after I give birth to meet his brother or sister.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)