In the last two weeks (literally the past 24 days)..
- I found out I'm not graduating
- Found out my baby has hypoplastic left heart syndrome and other heart defects which gives little survival rate without a transplant, which may not be an option due to the severity of the issues.
- SO has had issues with his EI claim while going to school for the past eight weeks, he has received 1/4 of the payments he has supposed to.
- I got the flu and ended up spending 10 hrs at the ER last night
- SO was told today he has no job to return to when hes done school... which is Friday.
- BM decided to move 6 hours away because she cannot find a job here and needs to be able to afford her car payment (which we "should understand"). She is changing the agreement to 2 weeks/2 weeks and we'll be responsible for transportation. Oh and they leave Thursday.
Im ready for some good news lol