Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I am beyond livid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this
I spent the evening taking my sd13 to the gym with me and then buying my sd and ss11. dinner at subway. My kids were out with their dad, DH was at work.

I was telling kids it was bedtime, etc and went to grab a snack I always have-- strawberries and sugar. After 1 bite I asked my dd if the sugar tasted funny. She confirmed, all the sugar in the sugar bowl had been replaced with salt.

My ss11 confessed that it was him and sd13 who did it.

I took away their reflect tonics and called DH to come home and get his kids out of here. I don't need this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megz0511
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, seems a little over the top for a reaction to a prank. I get it was wasteful and you'd been running them around all day. Chalk it up to a bad finish to a long day and take a relaxing bath with some wine instead of strawberries :)
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

great prank lol

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Although I do unerstand being pissed, sometimes you need to laugh it off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Yeah, great prank, ha ha. I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor. To me no only is this not funny, it's beyond disrespect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Sometimes you have to shake your head and say the little asses got me and keep it moving.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
3 moms liked this
T is fairly obvious you have No sense of humor. It's some salt on some strawberries if that is really the worst thing to happen to you this week, your life is pretty good.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, great prank, ha ha. I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor. To me no only is this not funny, it's beyond disrespect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I do do much for my DH and my skids. They know me, they are old enough to know that I would not find it funny.
daddysgf
by and that's all on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Amen to that!

Quoting MommySabs:

T is fairly obvious you have No sense of humor. It's some salt on some strawberries if that is really the worst thing to happen to you this week, your life is pretty good.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmur
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Do you have a good relationship with your skids?  did they do that to honestly piss you off, or were they just tryn to have some fun?

kristinbugg
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Sounds like you got pranked.  This is typical for children your SCs age.  Get a sense of humor and prank them back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN