Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

sd bday gift needs opinions

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
SD is turning 13 next month. There is a pitbull kesha concert that she would absolutely love to go to. We live 6 hours away from SD the concert is halfway between bm and our city. DH is deployed so he cant take her so it'd be up to bm. My question ...

Would you buy tickets for just SD and a friend and let bm get her own or would you also get one for bm? What's appropriate in this scenario. Also I would be willing to take SD but I don't want to step on toes cause this is one of those first that I'm sure bm would love to have with SD.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Replies (21-22):
bottomline
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I would wait for DH to get home and find something they can do together. I admire your spirit in wanting to get SD something for her birthday, but this sounds kind of complicated.  I would go to plan B myself.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I think 13 is too young for Kesha. She does drugs and so do her fans. I don't think any kid should idolize her. Check out her Facebook page. It's all about drinking and being high. Who wants their child to want to idolize that? Concerts are fine when they are appropriate content.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)