Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Spinoff: What you wear to bed?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 43 Replies

The other post HAS to be a troll. Gal says she has a hot body that she works on, wears skimpy stuff, and invites SS5 to sleep with them and can't imagine why BM might take issue with that.  BUT...that's not what I'm asking.

What I'm asking is what do YOU wear to bed?

My response to that post was "um, wear mom clothes and there won't be a problem." But technically, I'm not a mom so maybe I didn't respond well.

Me?  I prefer to sleep naked.  I am always HOT.  Not like nice to look at hot but temperature hot.  HOT.  Night sweats.  So I like to sleep naked. But when the kids are here?  hell no.  I wear a tshirt and scrub pants or yoga pants or shorts. 

If we're all up on a Sunday morning lounging around in PJs, I might not put on a bra but I'm covered (I am an A, this is not going to blow anyone away, least of all my SDs who are C's)

What do YOU wear around the kids?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Pajamas or tshirt and basketball shorts

hell no I dont wear a bra to bed-and I dont ever put one on until I've had my morning shower

But when my skids are here-I'm modestly covered

DDDaysh
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Different things...  usually just a t-shirt and underwear, sometimes nightgowns or old comfy dresses that I use as nightgowns, but I've only got a bio kid in the house and he's not sleeping with me. 

If I'm hot, I might peel down. 

Sometimes I wear shorts and sweatpants too, and I do have a few sets of PJ's that I'll wear if we're visiting family. 

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
If I don't rip my bra off in the damn car its coming off when I walk inside! So, no bra and t-shirt and jammy bottoms or shorts. No socks though. *gasp* exposed toes lol :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I wear a nightie, a little dress with no bra and my kids see me in it because sometimes I sleep in their bed if they are having a rough night or they sleep in their parents' bed.

Panda113
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM
I'm always freezing. I totally layer it up to sleep. I'm talking socks, yoga pants, long sleeve shirt, and a sweater. In the summer. I might strip down to socks, yoga pants, and a t-shirt. I still keep my 3 blankets. I swear my core body temperature needs to be like 105. DH is always hot and sleeps with just shorts like year round.
JustaSM231
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Nada because I get so hot at night. But my step kids are older and I keep a robe hanging on the bed post in case I have to get up in the night or in case they need one of us
packermomof2
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I wear bottoms and a tee shirt.  Pants or shorts or a sweat shirt depending on the season.  I've been known to wake up with fewer clothes on than what I started with due to getting too hot.  But I choose not to sleep naked due to my irrational fear of house fires.  I will not stand on the side of a busy road with nothing on my body.

newstepmom61811
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
T-shirt, PJ bottoms, hoodie.
CodeBlue
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Not a damn thing, stepkids or no stepkids. I hate wearing clothes to bed - I toss and turn and they get all twisted -- NOT OK. When skids were around I kept tank and shorts right next to my bed so I could slip them on if they came into the room.
BioNerd
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Sweats and a t shirt or cami

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN