Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

An update...

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 46 Replies
I honestly don't even know who is still in this group, which is sad. I never branched out too far into pms/Facebook friends so it feels weird posting this to what seems now like a bunch of unknowns. This group has always been public but anons/newbies - I hope you realize that at one time, people in here had relationships and connected by being honest and open..

Anyway -
We "lost" our baby on the 30th. Lost is not the correct word, I guess but I dont know how else to word it. Four doctors, without consulting each other, all confirmed the baby would not survive after birth. He passed away at 22 weeks and I delivered him in hospital. He was a brute and we were fortunate enough to spend the day with him. I am beyond devastated.
SO is handling his grief in the only way he knows how, which is driving our relationship apart.. I wonder if its a bad thing.
He did however get a job.
And Little Man just arrived yesterday, after 2.5 weeks gone. The schedule may be better but I dont know. I definitely feel disconnected from that part of my life (not him but his mom/the move).
So that's my update and where I've been lately
Hope everyone else is doing well!
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobear110
by Audra on May. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I am so sorry for you and your SO. I don't know you but you have my deepest sympathy and a big, huge hug. I hope you can find comfort somehow, someway during this awful time.

faerie75
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I am so sorry :( I can't even imagine.
Tpayne2011
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, I don't even know what I can say because I know words won't make it better. I will keep you and your SO in prayer and I know right now it's difficult, but you guys will get through this and it will cause you all to grow stronger together.
chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss:(
KLBrown
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
So very sorry for your loss.
baparrot2
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Really really sorry. I have a personal girlfriend that went through that. I know her grief was horrible. She had a group of really good friends around her for the next year after. She now says it helped so much. I hope you have a community of friends like that too.

baparrot2
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I hope the admins read your opening statement. It says it perfectly.

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I'm so sorry. :(
amantonacci
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:39 PM

oh I'm so sorry for your lose.... I don't have any words of wisdom...

MommySabs
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM
My heart goes out to you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could ease your pain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)