Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Do your stepkids ever see you naked?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Amy
  • 65 Replies

A friend of mine told me she has no problem getting dressed with the door open when her stepkids are home and she doesn't care if they see her naked.  I find it inappropriate personally, but how do you feel about it?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMy2x4
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I close the door even when its just my kids home. Actually, I close the door even if its just me and the dogs home.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
5 moms liked this

Hell NO!  Only hubby sees the naughty bits!

Leigh84
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
No it's inappropriate
amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 15, 2013 at 4:18 PM

See, that's how I feel too.  

Quoting LoveMy2x4:

I close the door even when its just my kids home. Actually, I close the door even if its just me and the dogs home.

DDDaysh
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

How old, how long has she been in their lives, and what are the BP's opinions about nudity? 

HeadKrobe8789
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I try to refrain her from seeing me naked but she has.  She's always walking on in me using the bathroom or getting dressed or even when I'm in the shower.  My DH has no problem with it and her family doesn't mind because I'm a girl. 

casseopeia
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL  According to batshit crazy BM, I parade around naked all the time.  I don't even get naked for myself anymore.

ramita
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Are her steps girls? If so I have less of a problem with it than if they are boys. If they are boys then it would depend on the age. For me my SS does not see my naked. He has walked in while I was changing and seen my bra, but I very quickly pulled a shirt over me.
twinklebites
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM

um no SO kids are in their 20's sooooooo yea creepy my kids see me all the time they don't know what privacy is yet... they however don't  see SO naked ever.

CFSTBSM27
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM
SD is 9 now so yea she's busted in while I'm changing or in the bathroom but straight naked no, but I wouldn't freak out but I'd certainly kick her little behind out. I've Been w her dad for almost 3 years and it's only been once or twice but my goodness I lost count on how many times I've seen her boney little tush zoom by
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)