Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 16 Replies

What do you do when your kids and his kids don't get along.....eventually somewhere down the road SOMEONE may say this to another child....tears are gonna fall...feelings get hurt...then what?!

For as long as BM has been with SF, whenever the parents aren't home, sd15 is put in charge of the kids. The younger kids have complained they don't like her because she bosses them around like slaves, or screams at them the entire time or locks them in their rooms.

So when DH took SS home, I got to talk to SD12.

Basically BM's ss clocked my sd in the head, sd15 didn't do anything to her brother for hitting my sd, so my sd called her mother.

SD15 went off on my sd for ratting her out, and bm went off on BOTH girls for being bitchy.

been telling that woman for years-get a grip on the kids before it gets out of control-she didnt wanna listen

dh told her man times-we'd take her. Nope bm wont let her come live with us...instead bm just allows sd15 to run the house like SHE"S The mother and does whatever and the kids are miserable.

this is what happens when you cater to your skids over your bio kids-its sad my ss hates his mother, now her oldest child hates her.

as if I dont have enough to deal with already!

-for those who dont know my situation-bm has always pushed her kids off onto anyone else every chance she got

-she will actually make her bio kids leave the house if her stepkids dont want her birth kids there

-the house they all live in-bm and sf rent TOGETHER

-neither SF's kids are in therapy due to the abuse/neglect to their drug addict mother

-sd12 is in therapy for attempted suicide and self mutilation due to bm's treatment of her

-dh is not SD12's bio father however has been in her life since she was 1-2 yrs old and is the only stable father she's ever known.

-sd15 is very abusive to my sd12 because of jealousy issues

-neither ss6 or sd12 care for their mother and both prefer to live with us however bm refuses to allow them to because then ppl would realize she's not the perfect mother like she pretends to be

by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on May. 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM

SD15 better watch herself.  She keeps pushing SD12 around like she's Cinderella and SD15 might wake up one day with her head shaved.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

SD15 better watch herself.  She keeps pushing SD12 around like she's Cinderella and SD15 might wake up one day with her head shaved.

LOL

omg I told sd12 just knock her the fuck out....just one time clock the girl really good and she'll leave you alone

SF has had it with the girls fighting-because he knows his daughter's being a bitch and tries to stay on her ass about it...but in order for it to work=bm needs to be on board and she's not.

Something tells me I'm about to gain another child.

afwifeandmommy3
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Sd needs to kick that girls ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberk22
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I'm new here so I really don't know what is going on after reading that but I just have to say: My mind is BLOWN. I am so confused. LOL

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Quoting amberk22:

I'm new here so I really don't know what is going on after reading that but I just have to say: My mind is BLOWN. I am so confused. LOL

my husband's ex wife's stepdaughter (who is 15) and her daughter (who is 12) do not get along.

and instead of trying to fix it-the ex wife just allows things to get out of control

and instead of controlliing her house like a REAL MOTHER SHOULD-she lets her stepdaughter run things

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Quoting afwifeandmommy3:

Sd needs to kick that girls ass

the day's coming

sf already told me a few times he had to pull MY SD off his kid....don't piss my girl off-she will SNAP

sd15 may be bigger but my sd is 100x stronger and will fight long and hard.

I told both girls they need to learn to get along-but you know how teen girls are-they can be catty little bitches doing all they can to make one another cry

ejsmom4604
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Seriously makes want to just smack some sense into SD15's head. I get the whole "oldest acting like parent" thing. That is normal, but it is up to the actual parents to put a stop to that. Sounds like BM needs to get off her lazy arse and actually...oh I don't know...parent? 

I'm going through this too. I have to tell both ODS and SS they are not the parents, I am here and I can do my job thank you very much. It's an on going process, but this is what happens when a parent doesn't step in. 

dandymandy273
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:07 AM

All I have to say is that shit would NOT be flying in this house!!!!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Same here!!
I really wanna say something to BM but she"s turned into such a drama queen....shes worse then the kids!

Quoting dandymandy273:

All I have to say is that shit would NOT be flying in this house!!!!

dandymandy273
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I say this all of the time:

Some people should be forbidding to breed.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Same here!!
I really wanna say something to BM but she"s turned into such a drama queen....shes worse then the kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured