Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Family Pictures?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Amy
  • 18 Replies

Do you have pictures that include all the kids, step & bio, together?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. Any "family portrait" we would take would generally have all the kids in it. But that is easy to do because we are custodial of all of them (well, we were ... two are grown now).

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Yes.  We get family pictures all the time with all of the kids.

We just got pics done for my Mom for Mother's day. SS's were in those too.

ChelseNichole
by Chelse on May. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I dont have any bio kids of my own..and SO and I don't have any together yet either...So it's just his two boys. We do have alot of pictures of the four of us though...and when SO and I do decide to add to the family, we will most definitely have pictures of all of us done.

ChelseNichole
by Chelse on May. 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Side Note: At my Stepsisters wedding we took pictures..as you normally do. Some were of my brother, my stepsister, my stepbrother and myself...we had some that included my SM and Dad in them...and even took a few that had my BM in them as well. SM and her kids...my BM and my brother and I. :o)

Leigh84
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Yep we take family pics together. We're a family, just a blended family
pokey-pwa
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Yep.  Several actually.

Birdseed
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Yes.  A family pic to me includes my skids.  I don't have bios (yet) but I would still want everyone in the pic if possible.  I also enjoy having pics of just my DH and his kids and think I'd like to have pics with my (not yet born) kids and me alone or with DH and me.  But generally speaking, when I think of a family picture, I think of everyone in the family.  Not just bios.

leegirl_jm
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I think Dad has a few pics but in general, no, we keep it separate, Dad is NCP.

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM

This.

And, even when DH was NCP, every single family portrait included SD. Why in the world would you leave a member of the family out of family pictures? 

Quoting whatIknownow:

Yes. Any "family portrait" we would take would generally have all the kids in it. But that is easy to do because we are custodial of all of them (well, we were ... two are grown now).

BellaByrdie
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Nope.  Everytime we go to do family pictures my stepdaughter or her mother cancels.  EVERY SINGLE TIME> 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)