Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM's BF is Dada

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I know how most BMs feel about kids calling others Mom or dad but what about this...

SD 20 lives with BM and  BM's new BF.  The BM keeps taking her baby (1 1/2) from her and giving him to her BF.  The BM is teaching our grandbaby to call him Dada.  Its creepy me out.  Sd is constantly fighting with BM over this.. which I dont blame her at all.   I told her to tell BM how she feels and the BM ignores her.  This is just weird. 

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ramita
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
3 moms liked this
Okay so the baby is your SD's and her mom is trying to make the moms boyfriend dada. That is just crazy. Your SD really needs to find her own place, and keep her baby away from that craziness!
smarterthanyou
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Not that i think it's right but guess it's time for sd to suck it up and find her own place if she doesn't like it.

tiredmama42
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM

SD dont even have her drivers license yet.   She had a job but BM had to drive her and told her to quit that.  (BM dont work either).  We offered to let her stay with us and she would have her own room and own bathroom. She is sharing a room with her sister in bunk beds with the baby sleeping with her.   I think our SD's are just so used to dysfunction. When they complain I just encourgae them to discuss with their BM.       

uoting ramita:

Okay so the baby is your SD's and her mom is trying to make the moms boyfriend dada. That is just crazy. Your SD really needs to find her own place, and keep her baby away from that craziness!

bottomline
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Is bm not taking her meds again? lol That is beyond crazy. SMH!

tiredmama42
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I think "too many"   At least BM isnt trying to breast feed him...lol  

Quoting bottomline:

Is bm not taking her meds again? lol That is beyond crazy. SMH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)