Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you meet?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Amy
  • 54 Replies

How did you meet your husband or significant other? How long have you been together?

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babs61679
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
We worked together.
....ClvrScn.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
We met online.

We talked and dated for a month before becoming "official". I met sd about a week before we became official. He met ds 2 weeks after we became official.

6 months together we moved in together.. 3 months later we were married.. 19 months later we found out that we are expecting.. july 23rd will make 2 years married. October 28th will make 3 years together..
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I met my husband 10 years ago at work, he was the new guy on a special project, we have been married 7 years.

sugargirl84
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I met my boyfriend when my friend set us up in January 2004. We dated for about a year and we broke up. We didn't talk to each other for a long time. In December 2011 we started talking to each other again and in February 2012 we started going out again. We have been together for a little over a year.

progressandjoy
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I worked in a coffee shop, which happened to be DH's old pre-first marriage hangout. We chatted for two months, then he asked me in a date.

We got married on our second year anniversary, and we've been married almost 8 months.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

At church

MzScorpio227
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Meet my DH at my cousin's house. One of his friends was trying to make a play and I gave him the reject. Left my cousin's house and just as I was walking half way down the street...future DH was trying to get my attention. We have been together for 15 yrs and married for 10.
Linagma03
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM

My dh worked with my ex. We've been married 29.5 years.

ramita
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I met my DH back in high school at a parish school band concert thingy. A friend of mine was actually trying to hook up with him. They dated for a couple months. Then she broke up with him to try to date his best friend, and in the process we started seeing each other. We broke up after about 6 months, and then he hooked up with SS's BM. We lost contact completely because she didn't like him having friends (which in reality is what we had became because we never seen each other just occasionally have phone calls). Then a year after high school I was working at a bank in the drive through, and in he came. We started causally seeing each other, and then about a month later decided to become exclusive. Been together ever since...
mistknidentity
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
He knocked on my door lol. He was the contractor recommended to do some repairs on the house. He showed up to give me an estimate on the job.....it was honestly love at first sight :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)