Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Sickos out there..

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 23 Replies

My ex is one of them.   My DD is 20 now.  Went through counseling due to the nasty man I was married too.  He offered her money to see her breasts, said nasty things to her that were belitting etc.  My DD hates him.   So the man has been in hidding for years, dont see either of his Bio kids, dont pay support and has warrants for him in 2 different counties.  (He wasnt a loser when I met him.. just went off the deep end)  But the SOB craeted  a facebook page.  On the page he list my DD as his and posted pics of her when she was 12.  In one pic she is sitting with a dress on and you can pretty much look up her skirt.  I am disgusted .. I have reported the pics but they wont seem to take them off.  Talk about hating a ex....itsone thing to mess with me but really pissed he is upsetting my DD again.  

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newstepmom61811
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:26 AM
6 moms liked this

Threaten facebook and report him as a pedophile pending legal action and see how fast the pictures come down...they won't want any piece of that...

tiredmama42
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I will try again.  She is no longer a minor but the pics are.  Amazing this man cant be found by anyone but he always seems to haunt us still.  

Quoting newstepmom61811:

Threaten facebook and report him as a pedophile pending legal action and see how fast the pictures come down...they won't want any piece of that...

elliem87
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you report him???

Even though DD is not a minor anymore, if you report him, he won't be allowed to be around kids anymore.
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Could you report it to the police since she was 12 and you can look up her skirt? Idk but it's worth a shot to call the non emergency # and ask
tiredmama42
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:52 AM

He was charged with stalking us in 2011 and never reported to probabtion or did anything he was supposed to do so there is a warrant for him.  The no contact order was for 24 months and it was part of his probabtion.  Its stupid the no contact order is considered expired now even though he didnt show up at all for his probabtion.  THey said its up to the judge to extend it and cannot do it unless they bring him in front of the judge.      

Quoting elliem87:

Did you report him???

Even though DD is not a minor anymore, if you report him, he won't be allowed to be around kids anymore.

elliem87
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Yea they have to bring him in front of the judge.

Since he pretty much blew off the probation, I don't see that working out well for him...

Quoting tiredmama42:

He was charged with stalking us in 2011 and never reported to probabtion or did anything he was supposed to do so there is a warrant for him.  The no contact order was for 24 months and it was part of his probabtion.  Its stupid the no contact order is considered expired now even though he didnt show up at all for his probabtion.  THey said its up to the judge to extend it and cannot do it unless they bring him in front of the judge.      

Quoting elliem87:

Did you report him???

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

wow. I'm sorry that happened to your DD. That's disgusting.

tiredmama42
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM

He has 2 warrants in one county, 1 warrant in another and  a felony with AG.   No one can find him but he posts his business online with phone numbers.. its crazy.   Criminals have more rights than victims anymore. 

Quoting elliem87:

Since he pretty much blew off the probation, I don't see that working out well for him...

Quoting tiredmama42:

Quoting elliem87:

Did you report him???

tiredmama42
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM

It turns my stomach and for the sicko to pop up after 6 years claiming she is his DD is just creepy.

Quoting whatIknownow:

wow. I'm sorry that happened to your DD. That's disgusting.

elliem87
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry.

You can report all of the stuff you see on Facebook to your local police department.

Good luck! You are doing the right thing.

Quoting tiredmama42:

He has 2 warrants in one county, 1 warrant in another and  a felony with AG.   No one can find him but he posts his business online with phone numbers.. its crazy.   Criminals have more rights than victims anymore. 

Quoting elliem87:

Quoting tiredmama42:

Quoting elliem87:

Did you report him???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)