Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

"Can't" bring SS to an outside event because BM....

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 49 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you take SS to the event and use the sunscreen you know works or stay home

Options:

Use your sunscreen

Stay home

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 54

View Results

BM bought SS sunscreen that makes my SS break out. She has been through 20 different kinds for multiple reasons. She hates the smell, she doesn't like the texture- but the reason she should be buying different kinds is my SS has very sensitive skin and he breaks out. DH and I have found a sunscreen that doesn't make him break out but she doesn't like the smell so she continues to put my SS through rashes to find one SHE likes. We have SS for the day and we wanted to take him to an outside event but when DH called BM to let her know she said we cannot take him outside until she goes to the allergist. ( He was outside playing at her house yesterday by and in the pool)

We know our sunscreen works because we have been using it for months without any rash or incident. 

She is always dragging my ss to a doctor for things that she really doesn't need to do. A pimple on his ear, a mild fever, ( Doesn't matter what is wrong with him he isn't 100% off to the doctor she goes)

Every time we want to take ss out somewhere she always has something to say of why we can't.

What would you do?

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this
It's BF time. Why does he call her?? Does she call and ask permission to take him out to the pool? No?
kkkaaayyyy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM

If he doesn't call her and let her know he is leaving the house she gives him a ration of sh**

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I couldn't get past that either. ..why is he asking permission on his time?

Quoting GlockMom:

It's BF time. Why does he call her?? Does she call and ask permission to take him out to the pool? No?

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Is the time CO?

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Why though? Is ss an infant? I almost can understand that kinda crazy with a small baby...but otherwise that's harassment. ..dh should be able to have uninterrupted time.

Quoting kkkaaayyyy:

If he doesn't call her and let her know he is leaving the house she gives him a ration of sh**

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
4 moms liked this
Then he needs to return the favor. Go to the other end of the house AWAY from the kid and tell her to fuck off with her nonsense. Him and many of you other ladies husbands need to grow spines. If he allows BM to treat him as a lesser parent the he IS a lesser parent.

Me and BF get along awesome compared to most. He never acts ugly towards me. If I acted like your DH ex. OY!! He would serve me an equal portion of shit for treating him like that.

Quoting kkkaaayyyy:

Frustrated10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I would tell the husband to stop calling the bm everytime you plan on taking the child outside.

newstepmom61811
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM
8 moms liked this

Is this seriously a question?

the title of your post should read "Should I roll my eyes at my husband when he's weak about  his ex-wife's hissy fits and can't handle her?"

plain and simple this is about your husband and his ex...he's taught her how to throw effective fits and get her way with him...

up to him to keep living that way or not...

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Honestly, if BM is a pain, I wouldn't be going anywhere with her kid especially if it is a delicate child.

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM

This I can't understand if the time is CO why he's calling her. She will only give him "shit" as long as he allows it.

Quoting newstepmom61811:

Is this seriously a question?

the title of your post should read "Should I roll my eyes at my husband when he's weak about  his ex-wife's hissy fits and can't handle her?"

plain and simple this is about your husband and his ex...he's taught her how to throw effective fits and get her way with him...

up to him to keep living that way or not...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)