Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

This b****

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 24 Replies
Yes, I called BM a bitch.

I have had the skids here for most of 2 weeks which is ok. But SO and I have plans today. It is HER weekend. We even kept them last night so she could go to party boys event.

She tries to text asking SO to keep them Til tonight. SO told her no, I told u we have plans. She says that she's gonna dump them on her gramma. Figures, mom of the year but that's your biz. It's YOUR TIME.

Then as SO is getting them ready she texts again saying please keep them til 4 I'm leaving downtown. SO told her FUCK NO I already told you! He left to take them. She better not pull a fast one. I am tired of her shit! I told SO i will in fact be pissed if she ditches the kids. She is fuckin awful.

She has money for all this chasing after party boy bit hasn't bought the skids shoes since a month ago when SO told her they were falling apart. If they were falling apart then, what do you think they look like now? And before you say anything about SO should buy them, he ALWAYS buys their shoes. She has not bought shoes or one fuckin stitch of clothes for the skids in months. But she buys shit for party boys girls. She just neglects her kids cuz she figures SO will do it. If she doesn't of course w will but wtf dude?
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
packermomof2
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Why is he fighting her?  Why doesn't he just kee his kids instead of trying to make someone who doesn't want them keep them?   There is no point in it... I say that from experience.  Not everyone is blessed with a good ex who wants to be with their own children and it isn't worth fighting over the kids and personal plans... 

Francess33
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Oh, god, I know what that's like! BM knows that BD will do what it takes to keep the peace and make sure the kids are taken care of, so she takes advantage. I have a relationship like that with my ex too. He'll cry "I have no money" but he walks around with bling and brand new clothes, "I can't take her this weekend" because he has "plans" with his girlfriend, and cancels on her ALL THE TIME. It breaks my heart. 

I hope the kids are kept out of this, I know how hard that can be too.

OvrMyHead
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I'm going to chime in too with SO just keeping the kids full time and you two getting help at your house when you have plans. BM doesn't seem to want to parent.
Annawest
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Sorry.  I know how frustrating it can be.  I'm sure its not so much having the kids, but BM ditching her responsibilities.  If I have plans  that don't include the kiddos, then yes, I am angry when BM ditches them.

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I agree with this.

If she doesn't want the kids on her time... DH should keep them.

I suggest that you guys look into finding a good babysitter. :)

Quoting packermomof2:

Why is he fighting her?  Why doesn't he just kee his kids instead of trying to make someone who doesn't want them keep them?   There is no point in it... I say that from experience.  Not everyone is blessed with a good ex who wants to be with their own children and it isn't worth fighting over the kids and personal plans... 

jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Aren't they 50/50?

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't look at BM as the babysitter, if she doesn't want to parent them, find a babysitter who will take care of them right.
Nlvonblah
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Yeh, we NEVER, EVER have plans cause we couldn't possibly HAVE A LIFE that doesn't include the SK's!!!! Fucking BM's!!!!  

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Because we need time for ourselves once in a fuckin while!

Quoting packermomof2:

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Oh btw we went to a festival and guess who was there without the kids? -____-
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN