Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

LOL are you kidding me?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 17 Replies
BM called SO again to argue about running over party boy's toe w my baby's stroller. He told her again that he did not, our friend did by accident and has apologized and party boy had said it was cool. And e was just making a big deal to pick a fight w her so he could go out without her. She said that wasn't the point. So SO told her not to call him wih this shit. And don't call me period unless it is related to the kids cuz he is tired of her train wreck relationship. So then she told him not to get the kids today.

So that's how to get her to keep her kids!
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Party boy is such a god damn pussy.
luckystars2012
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
This bitch needs a smack upside the head and a reality check. Seriously.
sunshinedaisy75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM
LMAO at the name party boy....hey can you make up a name for the BM I deal with? She is a control freak who needs to control every aspect of everyones life, thinks she is never wrong and is a class A bitch on top of it
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry....I can't help but laugh.

She's a mess and he's a douche!! I'm sure y'all are not shocked by her reaction. Damn girl, have that man of yours buy a damn suite...its time to go to court! Those boys will be asking...shit, I see begging to stay with y'all soon enough.

I understand you have that new baby (should be working on a girl but, oh well lol). Ya better entertain that idea....its a coming.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I'm just waiting for ss12 to start acting up.
destiny83
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

You've got to be kidding! My husband probably would have told him that if he intended him to feel something it wouldn't be via a stroller! Lmao- I commend you for keeping your sanity dealing with these grown children.

Nlvonblah
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I especially liked how you stated that that is how you get bm to keep her own damn kids.  Ha Ha!!! She's such a jerk off it seems.  N

Quoting faerie75:

Party boy is such a god damn pussy.

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Don't get me wrong I love the kids. It's just that kids do need their mother. I am not her! I wouldn't try to take her place. Just sucks thy she won't step up. She's there but too busy w her own issues to pay them any mind.
Quinn525
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:35 AM
OMG A KILLER STROLLER!!!! Alert the media, he needs to be airlifted to the trama center stat!

Seriously? Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracylynn100
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I call mine "fruit loop" I tried to think of one for you but I've got nothing :-( 

Quoting sunshinedaisy75:

LMAO at the name party boy....hey can you make up a name for the BM I deal with? She is a control freak who needs to control every aspect of everyones life, thinks she is never wrong and is a class A bitch on top of it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN